-- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

-- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

-- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!] Empty -- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!]

Post by Founder Wed May 27, 2009 4:55 pm

[this is the continuation after the hostage thread okay, i know it's late. but, whatever =]]

The night was getting darker than ever and so was Sue's mood. IT didn't turn out to be the brightest day of her life, of course. Though, she knew it beforehand, it didn't help a lot. She had just arrived at her home just a moment before, and the atmosphere already seemed to annoy her. She hated the place. According to her, it was just a place with a bed to sleep in at night. Today, it was quite her luck that no one was at the home -- not even the Dark Lord. He didn't usually go anywhere so late at night. Sitting on a nearby couch she waited for Scorpius to appear there.

Sue wanted to talk to him. She didn't really like the fact that he totally ignored her instructions at the duel and stayed there. Sue was adjusted with all of these deadly duels. It was nothing new to her, but it might have been to Scorpius. He was a Death Eater of course, and Sue never stopped or said anything if he went a duel on their side -- he didn't much usually -- but these duels were Sue's and Darren's, and were far more destructive and dangerous than any normal kids' duel. And she didn't want Scorpius to interfere in them. Either way Darren wasn't really the best of friends with the either of them that he would spare her brother.

The duel had of course left incomplete -- again. Sue never won or lost any duel with Darren, maybe they were equally powerful or Sue was plain lucky. Because you see, Darren was the Dark Lord's nephew. And great magical talent is in his blood. She did get quite a lot of bruises from the duel though, her wrist was bleeding badly -- Sectumsempra -- Sue did know the charm to heal it, but she couldn't careless. She waited, tensely, for Scorpius to appear.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

-- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!] Empty Re: -- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!]

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 am

Scorpius was not great at apparation and had gotten completely lost several times. Finally, he arrived at an area where he could distantly see Malfoy Manor. Walking there, he sighed, he wasn't in that bad of a mood but he didn't see why they had to kidnap Ginevra. Had it achieved anything? Nothing really, except now she wouldn't even trust him ever again. And he had gotten an injury, on his leg. Scowling, he went past the guards and into his house.

It seemed rather quiet here and Scorpius thought that many Death Eaters had probably gone on missions currently. Good, he could finally get some privacy. Limping to the living room, he collapsed onto a sofa exhaustedly. "Hey," he muttered, noticing his sister. He wasn't in a great mood with her, as far as he knew, this was hers and ne'os' plan.

[alright]
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

-- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!] Empty Re: -- STUCK where we are. [scorpiusss!]

Post by Founder Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Hearing someone enter the room Sue turned to glare at Scorpius. She was fuming with anger right now. Usually she was never in jolly of moods with him. But right now, she was probably in the worst. His leg looked like it was hurt. But that was minor compared to what could have happened to him. There were many things Sue wanted to tell him. Though there was one thing she wanted to tell him badly, but she couldn't. Scorpius would think her jealous, maybe. She was sure he would. This whole Ginevra thing was the one in her mind. How the hell could her twin be Ginevra's, her worst enemy's, friend? Well, Sue was not really jealous, she was mostly being concerned for him. Ginevra was linked with Darren, and Sue didn't think that Darren would think Scorpius was the 'innocent, little git' - which he was. Maybe, she was a little jealous....why wouldn't she be? She liked to command every people in her glance and Scorpius didn't like that.

Scorpius was probably thinking that Sue was involved in this whole hostage thing. But she really wasn't. There were two reasons. Firstly it was Ne'OS's plan. In no way would she ever co-operate to any of that leech's plans. Secondly, he was keeping Ginevra for hostage. Sue didn't want to keep her for d*mned hostage, she wanted to finish her off. But later, when her hands weren't tied and she could fight back. There could be no fun without defeating her. Badly. Sue was quite sure, she would. She pretended like she didn't care what Scorpius thought about her. But she did. He was her twin, why wouldn't she? But she could not quit being evil, could she? Gritting her teeth Sue decided to start off with the lecture she was planning an hour ago. "Hey what? Scorpius, why the hell were you acting deaf the time I told you to go back? I need an explanation." she repeated the words in her mind angrily out loud. Sue always acted as if she was the older one, she was actually, by ten minutes. Waiting for his reply she kept standing with an eyebrow raised at him.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 am

Scorpius always doubted whether his sister ever actually ever cared for him. He sure did, a lot. But even if Sue did, she never really showed it, which always left him rather doubtful. Even now, the look she gave him in reply said enough. He had been about to ask her how she was but her reply annoyed him. He glared at her, she was always trying to command him around, but they were the same age, so why should he listen to her? Because she was a bit more talented at magic than him? Well thats what she thought anyways. "What would you have done if you were in my position?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:42 am

"Firstly, I wouldn't have been in your place. Your not like me, so there's no solution by comparing myself with you. You are not a kid. You know how I am." Sue said bitterly raising an eyebrow. "I can't believe you stayed friends with that Ravenclaw girl. You know she's Darren's girlfriend. And you even know Darren and I are the 'best of friends'. That's why I wanted you away from that place. Darren wouldn't have been good enough to me by letting you away. It would be reverse, I'm sure. If you weren't there then I could have easily fin--whatever." Sue trailed off, she didn't want her brother to know about her 'plans'. She wanted to kill three people in particular and have her family alive.
Founder

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top