Looking for a test subject. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for a test subject. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for a test subject.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a test subject. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a test subject.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:26 am

Although Cid dearly wished to press her for more information he didn't think it would end well. Jeopardizing her as a potential test subject was not worth the small bit of satisfaction it would bring to his curiosity.

"Alright, I suppose we'll just have to have a bunch of conversations." Cid said with a smile. That sounded like a good thing to say, it showed he cared but wouldn't force her to tell him..at least he thought so.

"So you have a lot of schoolwork, eh? What year are you in?" He asked curiously. He honestly couldn't tell by the look of her. His guess would 4th or 5th but seeing as he hadn't seen her around she probably wasn't 5th.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:48 am

((I'm super super sorry, but I have to go to sleep now. Sad It's almost 1 am here))

"I'm a third year. I'm turning fourteen in 3 months though." Alexa smiled. She probably looked older than thirteen, her parents said she did anyway. She thought she looked thirteen. But oh well, parents would be parents, and have their own opinions.

"So, what year are you in?" Alexa guessed, that by the looks of him, Cid was in his 5th, 6th year. Not 7th, but not 4th year either.

What was her impression of Cid? Alexa surprised herself with this question. Well, he was nice, a little curious, not too pushy, funny, and he knew how to keep a decent conversation. Talk about making a good first impression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 am

((Don't worry about it, I'm rather patient =]))

3rd year? Would that do? The plus side is she might be a bit more desperate and not know any better. Also she could get excited by the premise of an older guy. The downside was maybe she wasn't into boys yet or maybe the older guy thing would make her afraid. He also wondered why exactly a 3rd year was complaining about homework. That was sort of ridiculous.

"5th year." Cid said simply. "I've got some O.W.L.S to look forward to, woo...hoo..." Cid said in an annoyed tone. Truth be told he didn't mind it but he thought normal guys hated schoolwork so should adopt a similar attitude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top