Insane in st. mungos
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Insane in st. mungos Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Insane in st. mungos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insane in st. mungos Empty Insane in st. mungos

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:14 am

dlyanne had been taken to st. mungos after Khaat had killed her brother in self defence. that was the day she went insane and declared revenge on Khaat who her brother had almost killed. this left emily with only one liveing relitive who would most likely never be the same again. luckly she had signed the garden ship papers that khaat had brought over that same day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Insane in st. mungos Empty Re: Insane in st. mungos

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Khaat returned to St. Mungos the day after the attack that nearly ended her life. She still had bandages around her throat, but she did try to cover them a bit by wrapping a printed silk scarf around her neck to try to conceal them. She went up to the mental ward and went to Diyanne's room. She had found Diyanne had been bound in a straitjacket because of the fact that she had continued to shout death threats to Khaat even though Khaat was not there. Khaat had her wand in her hand for use in defending herself if need be.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Jack walked into the room wearing his white healer robes. He imediatly Saw Khaat aiming her wand at a patient not understanding he drew his wand and aimed it at her "Khaat put your wand down" he said simple.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:49 pm

"I wasnt' going to use it, Jack" she said softly. "But I wanted to be able to further restrain her if need be. You know this is my fault. If I had been able to do anything else except kill her brother, she might not be here now. I can't ever fix that for her. But I had to see her. I don't know if we'll ever bring her back to her right mind as far gone as she is. Maybe she'd have been better if I had killed her yesterday rather than to let her live trapped in madness. Nobody should have to live that way. Not ever. And Emily, her niece, hates her. I can't blame Emily either. Is there any chance that this goes beyond sibling love? That perhaps she was under some sort of enchantment to keep donating her blood to Dakota?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 am

Dlyanne glared at Khaat struggleing to get out of the stirght jacket and get her revenge.as she continued to yell threats at her despite Jack UHler being in the room. though every one eals at the hospitle could have been surpized that they didn't do someting to make her shut up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 am

"Jack," Khaat said softly, still feeling responsible, "Please make sure she gets the very best care. And if she needs anything at all, let me know. I'll see that she gets it." She looked at him. "You don't know how much I appreciate you and how important you are to me. Thank you. I would really appreciate it if you kept a special watch on this case. I want to be sure that we've done all we can for her. Please." She turned and walked away, trusting that Jack would see to it that everything that could be done, would be.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top