I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3 Empty I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3

Post by Melissa Finnigan Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 pm

HE PROBABLY DESERVED IT YOU KNOW

SEEING AS HE IS A SLYTHERIN

Right my beautiful little creatures from the deep
I have a new charrie. The lovely lady you see
is Millie Finnegan and she is ready for some rp!
Group threads would be nice - the more the
merrier - but one-on-one's are good too. Be
prepared though because they will be left
open for some extra mischief to take place!
Any characters. She's not picky at all. She'll
talk to anyone - from Death Eaters to Order
members to hardened criminals to creatures
that shouldn't technically exist. Slytherins be
warned because she is your worst nightmare.
Yeah, sorry about that. ;D

I SAY WE GO TO THE WHOMPING WILLOW, CHAPS!

HAVE FUN - YOU WON'T CATCH ME BY THAT DEVIL SHRUB

I don't have any preference as to where threads
can be set as Millie will tend to wander throughout
the summer holidays. She doesn't like it at home
much. Obviously you're not going to find her in
Knockturn Alley or somewhere along those lines
but most other places are a some of Millie's haunts.

HOW LONG DID THE PROFESSOR SAID THE ESSAY HAD TO BE?

WELL HE DIDN'T EXACTLY SPECIFY...

Length wise...I just want something to reply to - y'know?
On average I'll give three + paragraphs unless I'm feeling
a little muse-less. Can I have that back, please? Just make
sure all of the spellings are right and the grammar is there
okay? High quality posts friends!

Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3 Empty Re: I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3

Post by Mira Anderson Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 pm

You know I'm rooting for Millie/Mira/Miseia once the school year starts.

Millie and Gisele? How do you think they would interact?

Nevermind! PM plotting!

Last edited by Mira Anderson on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3 Empty Re: I never claimed to be anything other than INSANE. <3

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm

(I cannot post right, at this time so please excuse the lack of spacing xD) Okay, well I can offer Ryo as a friend maybe? (You already know about, don't say you don't!) Lysander as a little sidekick who follows her around?(he's a bit of a weirdo and will do this) I don't know about Yumi except that she would be an enemy(not a very good one at that) And then there's Hitame(my soon to be not orphan) Do with her what you like(oh and she's carrying around her sister, now an NPC). That is all I have to offer. *Disappears down a dark corridor*
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Finnigan Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 pm

That's not at all creepy, Hit. XD

Anyway! Ryooooooo. He will be made to suffer - not like the Slytherins, but because he's M's friend. She will draw on his face and make him look like a fool - continuously. She'll love him though. Very Happy She'll probably be intrigued because he's a vampire and will constantly tease him about being sparkly like Edward who I think M has a slightly obsessive crush on - though mostly because she wants to cut him up and see what's inside. Who says fandoms can't exist within fandoms! It's fanception! *flails* So friends. Yeah. Lol.

She'll put itching powder in his boxers if he follows her around. She doesn't like creepers and if he follows her then he will be elevated to creeper status and he will just be tortured...horribly. She'll just...set his hair on fire or something equally horrifying and amusing (to her). Yeah, she doesn't take too well to the weird ones. I'm sure she'd find him cute eventually. He'd get more than a few hexes if he's insists on stalking her though. Lol.

Yumi + Millie + Gunpowder = Oops? She'll be lumped with the other Slytherins -- fair game.
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:24 pm

*Appears from the corridor again* So now Ryo has a new friend that he will not find as annoying as others. The being made a fool of he can handle, anything for someone who isn't scared of him for what he is XD Lysander won't be a stalker then, but he can admire her, can he not? I guess that works for Yumi and Millie. (Please don't kill her though! XD)
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Finnigan Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 pm

D'awwwww....she'll love both Ryo and Lysander. She'll still abuse Sandy though. :3 That shall be his nickname - Sandy! I see her sitting on his head and scolding him if he notices her. XD
Lysander: "Millie what are you-"
Millie: "Shhhh! I'm not here! As you were, Sandy!"
Yumi won't die! It's magically altered gunpowder so that although there is a lot of explosions, there are no deaths. Result huh? She just might lose her eyebrows and be a bit charred. That's fine though, right? XD
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Ryo and Lysander will love her back! XD That nickname is fine with me. And with Lysander since he will admire her no matter what she does to him! Lysander won't mind anything she does to him, unless it was taken to far of course XD As long as Yumi doesn't die, that is fine! She shall get revenge though! XD
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:33 am

After enjoying my time eye-feasting on Frida, this creation of yours is nothing but beautiful. I saw Trent's name in the app! He's famous! So yes, as discussed, Trent is up as BFF. He doesn't understand boundaries though. So the only person that can stop him from shenanigans with Millie is brother bot, who I hope someone takes up! Haha. Amazing app, Amy. I read the entire thing on the tiny screen of my iPhone and I died. But it's amazing. Trent awaits his bedbest friend.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top