Examining(Albus Severus)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Examining(Albus Severus) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Examining(Albus Severus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Examining(Albus Severus) Empty Examining(Albus Severus)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:42 am

Cid decided he would spend the afternoon giving the the quidditch stadium a once over. He had been here dozens of times before but this time it wasn't for quidditch. This time, Cid was examining the architecture of the stadium. With all the secrets in Hogwarts there had to be some out in the grounds, especially a spot as big and popular as the stadium.

Cid was running his hand along the bottom of the grand stands, looking for something. He had no idea whatsoever he was looking for but all the greatest discoveries happened that way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Examining(Albus Severus) Empty Re: Examining(Albus Severus)

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:27 am

Albus walked down the grounds, holding his firebolt. He soon arrived at the quidditch stadium. This was, along with the library and the study room, one of Albus' favorite hang out places at Hogwarts. Right now, there was rather good weather, a perfect time to have some quick practice laps around the quidditch stadium. It was mid afternoon on a monday, so most people were at classes. Albus didn't expect anyone to be at the quidditch pitch.

Still, upon his arrival, he saw someone, walking around the stands. Albus recognized the boy, it was Cid Richards, a fellow Slytherin. HIm and Albus were sort of friends, so Albus walked over to him. "Hey Cid, what are you doing here?" he asked curiously.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 am

Cid turned around at the mention of his name. He placed the voice a second before turning around to see that it was Albus. "Hey Albus." He said to return the greeting. Cid also noticed the firebolt he was carrying, must be out for some practice. "Solving the mysteries of the universe." Cid answered nonchalantly. "Well, at least the mysteries of this stadium." He added in clarification.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:30 am

Albus did not understand at all. Why would he be solving the mysteries of the universe in a quidditch stadium? Cid was quite odd sometimes, and hard to understand, but still, he was Albus' friend. "Ah I see.." he responded, not knowing what to say. "What mysteries exactly?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 am

"That," Cid said, pausing for emphasis, "is the question." Cid wasn't quite sure if Albus would understand so he decided to clarify further. "Well, you know how Hogwarts has a bunch of magic enchantments and secret passageways and such? Well, I'm sure those are exclusive to the actually castle. I'm betting there is something special about this stadium and I intend to find out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Albus just stood there, watchign him with raised eyebrows, waiting for him to explain further. He did explain, better than before at least, and Albus caught on to what he was saying. Secret passageways were his specialty. "That sounds cool," he said, sounding quite honest. Though he wasn't still sure what sort of enchantment and passageways you could find in a stadium. "Want me to help?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 pm

"Sure, if you aren't too busy that is." Cid said whilst glancing at Albus' broom. Quite honestly he was a bit surprised Albus was interested. Most people would have thought his idea was rubbish. Cid on the otherhand, knew differently. There was definitely something to find in this stadium, but that wasn't the problem. Knowing what to look for was the problem. "Any ideas what to look for? I'm clueless."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Albus shrugged, looking back at the pitch. "I can't practice until Aminia gets here anyways," he said with a shrug. He frowned when Cid asked him if he had any ideas what to look for. "I thought your were the one searching for something," he said with a laugh. "I have no idea what we're looking for."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Cid hadn't really been expecting him to have any ideas but it had been worth a shot. "Yeah..me neither." Cid admitted. "For the moment I've just been looking for something that's out of place, you know, like in a library if a book is hanging off the shelf a little bit. Something like that at least." Cid offered. Finding special physical attributes would be much easier than special magical enchantments.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top