Decision Making - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Decision Making - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Decision Making

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decision Making - Page 6 Empty Re: Decision Making

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 pm

"Yeah," Khaat smiled, "I had a good time. I think I'll think twice about squashing a bug from now on." Robert laughed, pouring tea for Khaat and himself and coffee for Jack. " No more duels without me around, Khaat," Robert said. "Somebody needs to rescue you and your baby from taking any sort of hit." "Oh, come on, Daddy, I've been through a lot and come through just fine." "Yes, but we dont know how resilient your baby is," Robert said. "I'm just saying to be careful."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22930
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Jack looked at Khaat "I agree its not you he's worried about but the baby , I would have used stonger spells but fo the fact your with child and i didn't want to harm it" he said as he drank his coffee "I don't do that" he said softer, hie face turned down to look at the hot brown liquid in his cup, he thought about jessica and Andrew "I guess you caould say its one reson I quit the Aurors , I lost my heart for it, I just wanted to be a father to Andrew and a husban to Jessica" he placed the mug down walking acroos the floor to a window feeling old wounds open inside him
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm

"Jack, you are a wonderful husband and a great dad--and a great friend. There's nothing wrong with being an Auror. It gives you all kinds of skills that most wizards don't have. And it makes you able to defend your family should the need ever arise. But, I think when we can get this Hogwarts thing settled so that you can actually teach, I think it will help a lot to restore some of that confidence that's taken such a hard hit. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Jack turned to look at her "its a skill to kill Khaaat no way around it , I have sevral times but that was before ment Jessica and we had Andrew , yes i would protect my family at all costs but like i said its a killing skill thats tought at the acadamy, ow some are used for defence but mostly attack" her curled his fit thinking of how many good men became broke because of there skill and how many had turned with the power it gave them. He had decided for his own sanity he would not stay in the minstry as Auror and had changed jobs.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm

"I don't like killing either. Miseria had to kill a death eater when we went back to her home in Transylvania to clear up her parents' murders. She was protecting me. I never wanted to think a child of mine would have to resort to killing before she was full grown. I pray that our generation makes a difference that our parents' generation could not accomplish. I don't want your children or mine having to kill. I want them to have the peaceful world that we just never got."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Jack nodded looking at her "I want to teach , nothing more, no killing for the ministry, no interagations, nothing but teaching the next generation what they need to servive, nothing but a brused knee or hurt ego" he sighed as she drank "but this dam problem gets in the way every time " he spoke softer hs eyes nevr leaving Khaat as she knew exactly witch problem he spoke about, he also knew that if his family were to have that peace sometimes drastic mesures were needed but he just could not he had seen to much blood shed and death.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:50 am

"That's the biggest reason I came out of hiding, I think, Jack. How could I, as a Lupin, to be true to myself, stay hidden away because I'd been hurt? I had to come back and try to make a difference. Uncle Remus left a legacy. And I left Hogwarts because I wasn't ready to face the world without him. Well, that disgraces everything he ever taught me if I don't try to live up to it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 am

Jack stood listening he felt the same about his trainning , it was not what he had learned that was wrong but how it was aplyed and as such the reson he had left ."I agree its not what your tough, is how you use it that matters" he said folding his arms across his chest "if you use it for bad you bacome bad but if you use it for good , well " he smiled and sighed "ok, guess i should start practicing my skills more" he finally gave in and chose to hon his skills .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:03 am

"You might never need them again, Jack, but I know that if I had those skiills and didn't use them and it resulted in someone i loved getting hurt, i'd carry that with me for the rest of my life--or near it anyway. i think you're too talented to waste it, jack. that's all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:21 am

Jack walked over to her and smiled as he lent down "and your too suborn to not let me , right" he said "ok I'll make you a deal, I'll practce my Auror skils, but only out side and away from the house, if you get plenty of rest and look after that baby inside you coz if not i'll put you up sidedown again, deal or not?" he said waiting "and don't try and change my mind " he said grinning scretly he was going to practice any way using them brough back what he loved about his skills.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top