Finally Free
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally Free Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally Free

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally Free Empty Finally Free

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 am

We're free. Free of Majere. As much as I miss working with the students at Hogwarts. I really do miss it...but being away from Majere is a bit of a relief. Though I do feel a bit bad for leaving. What's done is done, though. The future is in our hands now.

Jemma walked into the Leaky Cauldron, along with her fellow...she didn't know what to call them. The Order members that used to work at Hogwarts, until very recently. Whether it was time to talk or time to celebrate, Jemma was glad to be spending some time with them, as she hadn't been able to much recently due to her working so much. Not going to be doing much of that for a while then, that's for sure.

"One firewhiskey, please." she asked the barman. "Do any of you want anything to drink?" she asked the group in general.

Finally Free Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Finally Free Empty Re: Finally Free

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 am

Matt had already filled up his own, he shook his head. Got my own thanks Jemma! he sad smiling. He wasn't sure this was the Jemma he knew. The old Jemma probably wouldn't be this...."fun" he grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:38 am

"I'll take one," Khaat said, from behind Jemma. She had not liked the way things turned out. She wasn't Vicent's best friend, but there was a part of her that actually felt emotional pain at how he had been treated, made a public spectacle. She hadn't liked that. She would have preferred that her resignation have been done quietly, in his office, in a private conversation. Her firewhiskey was to numb her mixed emotions. Actually feeling pain and regret for a man who considered himself her enemy. It confused her completely. She knew the students would survive. They always did. Not that she wasn't concerned for them because she was. She cared very deeply for them. But she couldn't get the look of unexpected pain that she had seen on Vincent's face when he had looked at her as she left the room. That last glance remained etched in her mind, and it still had the power to cut at her heart. It didn't make sense.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:40 am

Jess nodded. "Firewhiskey too thanks," he said, smiling faintly. "So," he said to them all. "That's it," he muttered, "that's all there is to it. Tomorrow we will head to the ministry and make our intentions clear, then we'll re-appoint ourselves teachers, and sack Majere," he told them all, doubting anything would go that simply, nothing ever went that simply. "So," he said, "I think we need to celebrate, keep moods high. We're all free men now," he said lougly, then looking at Khaat, Jess and Jemma he laughed. "And free women too," he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 am

Jacl walked in with jess at his side "fire whisky for me and milk for Jessica please" he ordered and then sat down , his thought s now turning to ones of how he could suport his family now hs new job had become his old one along with jessica too. He hoped this would not last and he could get back to his dutys.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Jemma took their orders and went up to the bar to order the drinks. After waiting a minute, she brought the drinks back to the table

"There you go." she said, as she laid the drinks down.

Jemma just sat there. She was too in shock to say much of anything. I'm unemployed. I have no income. At least I have a place to live. I've got nothing. Nothing left for me. Everything has gone out, out of my life. Including Majere, at least. Stupid man. Or not so, as the case may be. I won't have to be around him anymore, one good thing. I'll focus on that. Yes. No more Majere. "How many teachers are actually left at Hogwarts now?" she asked, starting conversation.

Finally Free Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:39 am

Khaat began counting them on her fingers, "As near as I can figure, maybe 5? And the healers are all gone too. That puts Majere really between a rock and a hard place. He just lost a huge part of his staff. And, heaven help him if a student gets hurt on school grounds. Unless the one or two spells they know for healing will do the job, they will have to get Vincent to apparate with the studen to St. Mungos or something. And I don't think a lot of parents will be happy knowing that their children have to be magically transported clear into London for any sort of significant treatment. That really won't look good for Vincent,"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

"Exactly. I'm wondering how many students are going to be allowed to stay there - a lot of parents remember the Order being good in the past, so might wonder what's up with Hogwarts. I do feel a bit bad for leaving the students in that state though." Jemma said, thinking aloud.

I really, really hope the students are alright with Vincent and co. I'll feel so guilty if anything happens to them. Hopefully the school won't remain a horrible place for too long, at least. Not if everything goes according to plan, anyway.

"I guess you're going to be spending all your time at St. Mungo's, now. At least you won't have to work as hard as before." Jemma said to Khaat, wondering how on earth she had kept two jobs down before.

Finally Free Qw9nLyk

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top