Just wanting to talk.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just wanting to talk.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just wanting to talk....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just wanting to talk.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just wanting to talk....

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 am

Sammy was glad that Sophia was good at these things. It made it easier to make her leader. "Ok, well than I'm making you the leader. If I was the leader it would be all to obvious to the squad what was up." Sammy said to her, while she starting thinking about what the name of the group was going to be.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 am

Sophia nodded. "Good idea Sammy, you can be Co-leader second in command."said Sophia softly pacing again. "Now for a name for our group."said Sophia still pacing and biting her bottom lip and thinking. "It got to be something catchy and something short like P.A. is."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 am

Sammy smiled she was unsure why it felt so great not to be leader but she could only imagine because of all the responsibility. "Ok great. Now I was thinking maybe we could be called the vampire league, or maybe the night creatures. What do you think?" Sammy asked her knowing that she wasn't to good at making up names.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:34 am

Sophia shooke her head. "Nah, those are to simple Sammy."said Sophia softly. "I think I have a name in which I think Majere or anyone else won't know what it is and it's close to your night creatures and it's called Midnighters Blood or for short M.B."said Sophia softly. "I thought seeing how were vampires and our meetings will be at midnight."said Sophia sshrugging. "I don't think Majere will figure that out, I mean it could be anything from a bunch of emo kids cuttinbg themselves."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 am

Sammy smiled and knew that making her the leader was a good idea. "Ok great sound like a great name. M.B. can't wait to get started. I have a bunch of coins at home from a little adventure that me and varod went on." Sammy said to her while counting in her head how many she had.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 am

Sophia smiled. "I have to admit it is a good name."said Sophia feeling proud if herself for thinking of a name. Sophia nodded and smiled when Samantha said she had some coins at home she could bring. "Great, I'll ingrave the logo on it and charm them to be on your skin when we have a meeting."said Sophia softly. Sophia thought there group was coming along, they just needed memebers and they will be good. "If we need more coins I have more."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 am

Sammy smiled at the idea of being in another group. She never really liked the fact that the HBR stoped. They never even got to fight those good for nothing half breed haters. But that was then and this is now. "Ok I'll bring the coins tomorrow. But how are we going to find out who is a vampire and who is not without the squad finding out?" Sammy asked sophia wondering if she was thinking the same thing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 am

Sophia smiled at Samantha. "I'm already ahead of you on that, and here is my clever idea."said Sophia smiling. "How we can find out is by there fingerprints on the coin, there's a spell that tells you who they are and what they are so I'm going to place that charm on it as well."said Sophia softly. "I will also bring the coins here as well, and they will be done."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:16 am

Sammy smiled listening to Sophia. "Great idea head of the Middnighters Blood." Sammy said to her smiling brightly. "I can't wait to see the look on Majere's face when he sees all the vampires joining up together and facing him like grownups." Sammy said more to herself than to Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 am

Sophia smiled brightly back at her. "Well thankyou Sammy, I thought it was a brilliant idea myself."said Sophia smiling. ophia nodded and chuckled. "Neither can I, the look n his face will be priceless!"said Sophia laughing so hard that she fell to the ground. "I can't wait intil we get this group started completely, and I already know a couple of vamps who will join."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top