Just wanting to talk....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just wanting to talk.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just wanting to talk....

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just wanting to talk.... Empty Just wanting to talk....

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 am

Sammy knew that something was going to happen at the school now that Ne'Os was gone and the new headmaster was insane, she just knew that something was going on and she needed someone to talk to about it. Sammy had been in the forest for a while now hunting and tracking and having fun. She only hoped that Sophia wouldn't be too much longer. She now sits on a rock that is leaning against a tree. She loves this spot, it is her favorite spot.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Just wanting to talk.... Empty Re: Just wanting to talk....

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 am

Sophia ran out of the cstle at vampire seed before she got caught by the new Headmaster and his so called 'squad' of lame retarted people. As she ran intil he reched th forest where her and Smantha met she smiled and stopped hen she seen Samantha. "Hey Sammy, sorry I'm late had to ge away from the Headmaster so called 'squad."said Sophia softly. "I hate how him and his 'squad' has taken over the WHOLE school it really makes me mad me can't do anything I'm surprise that we can even do magic"said Sophia softly and angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 am

Sammy was leaning up against the tree facing the opposite way of the castle and sitting on a rock. She heard foot steps heading her way, but she knew exactly whos they where. So she turned towards Sophia and smiled when she did. "Hey Soph. I totally understand. Some of those stupid 'squad' people are even treating me oddly and meanly just because someone told them that I'm a vampire. One of these days we are going to have to deal with them face to face. Show them how strong a vampire really is. But back onto subject. I wanted to talk to you out here because....you know how Ne'Os is out of school and everything. Well because he is gone I know that something is going to happen around here. The ministry is the one that set him up and put him in azkaban, and now that the ministry is here at the school how long do you think it's going to be before the headmaster is chatting it up with me in his room privately. I can tell that all the 'squad' members are eyeing me more and more. Something has to be done soon or I will have to leave." Sammy said to her feeling bad about troubleing her with her problems once again. But Sammy knew that a true friend would want to help you no matter what and no matter when.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 am

Sophia listened to waht Sammy said and nodded. "Yeah I know, there starting to eye me more and more as well I think they know I'm a vampire as well."said Sophia softly. "I don't think it will be very long before he pulls me or you in his office and askes us where Ne'Os is."said Sophia softly. "We must make them think we know nothing although we really do but how?"Sophia asked as she started pacing. "I got it, maybe if we join his so called 'squad' maybe he will stop getting less concern about us."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 am

Sammy smiled and nodded as she listen to what her bestfriend had to say. She never realized before how much Sophia really cared about her. "Well I agree to that but it would only work for you. If I joined that squad they would know that something is up. Ne'os Emof's wife joining up with a ministry squad. No I don't think that they would buy it. But I will join up with the Potters Army again and let them squad people know a thing or two about vampires and magic. I just can't wait to get my hands on one or two of those good for nothing....." Sammy said while her anger was starting to get the best of her, her voice was starting to become demonic and her eyes where changing colors.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:00 am

Sophia sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "Yeah your right about that Sammy, but we have to do something we can't let him defeat us like this!"said Sophia softly. As she listened to what Samantha said she nodded. "You know, that does sound like a good idea Sammy but how will he know that something isn't up with us?"Sophia asked. Sophia thought for a minute and sighed. "Wow, this is the probably the first time I ever haven't came up with a brilliant plan!"said Sophia angrily. As she started pacing again she thought out loud. "We have to think of a way to make him trust us, like joining hi class and becoming his favorites."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:50 am

Sammy could tell that her anger was starting to get the best of her. So as she listen to what Sophia had to say she took a moment and took some deep breaths. Once she had calmed down some, she looked over at Sophia and nodded. "Well Sophia we could do that but I think that joining the Potters Army and then making our own little clan of vampires only would be a good idea. The the school could see how many vampires it really has." Sammy said to her wondering if Sophia had even seen how close she had come to almost lossing it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Sophia nodded. "Wow Sammy that sounds like a brilliant idea, it's time for Hogwarts to see how many vampires are really in Hogwarts!"said Sophia as she hissed. "Oop sorry, just gotten alittle carried away."said Sophia controlling herself. "So when shal we start this?"Sophia asked as she leaned against a tree and smiled warmly at her. "I say the sonier the better in my book."said Sophia softly a she looked around the forest. "We have to think of a name for it though."said Sophia as she bit her bottom lip thinking of a name for it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 am

Sammy smiled, it wasn't often that she came up with a good plan. Starting the HBR was Ne'Os's idea and even then she was only second in comand. So of course she was not going to be in lead when this started off to. If she was in lead it was be all to obvious for the Squad to find out. "Well Soph, there are a few things that will have to be done first. Like how are we going to keep it secret and where is it going to be held. How many vampires really go here? And how are we going to tell the other vampires without letting anyone else know." Sammy said to her thinking about how good she was going to be at this and how long it will take to let all the vampires know and for them to say they want to join. But even if they didn't want to join then Sammy and Sophia would be all the vampire group that was needed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 am

Sophia thought for a minute. "It can be here in the forest, and as for how many vampires I don't know and signal can be like Potter's Army is with the coins."said Sophia simply. "But our meetings have to be a night risky I know but not as risky as the day time."said Sophia softly. "How many vampires are in Hogwarts anyway I wonder?"Sophia asked Samantha. Sophia thought for a minute about how this would come to be if alot of vampires joined. "I'm sure we'll have other vampires joining our grup."said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top