Broken Bones
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Broken Bones Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Broken Bones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Bones Empty Broken Bones

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Subastian groaned as he limped up to the hospital wing stummbling slightly as he reached it he collaspsed on the nearest bed he could. He sighed deeply as he put his leg up on the bed, he had been climbing in a tree and he lost his footing. He had fallen to the ground, breaking his leg and his left arm. 'I just had to climb that tree didn't i? That was so stupid.' he thought to himself as he lay there on the bed.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Broken Bones Empty Re: Broken Bones

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Andrian saw a student limping through the corridor and towards the entrance of the Hospital Wing. He raised his eyebrows at this, why wasn't anyone helping him. Soon, he found himself following behind him; to his dismay as soon as he swung that door open he was there laying there on the bed. "What happen!" exclaimated Andrian as he rushed toward him and placed himself next to the injured boy laying on the bed.

(SORRY IT SO BAD, I ain't good at RPING introducing my character into the story and FYI I am a Hogwart Doctor just so you know)
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Broken Bones Empty Re: Broken Bones

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm

"I fell out of a tree i was climbing it cause i saw something up there and i lost my footing. I broke my right leg and left arm." Subastian said calmly just laying back on the bed sighing softly. "I never was able to get that thing out of the tree. I don't know why i decided to climb the tree. It was stupid of me to even try, but my curiousity out weighs my logic i guess."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top