I Feel It In My Bones
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Feel It In My Bones Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Feel It In My Bones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Feel It In My Bones Empty I Feel It In My Bones

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:24 am

Casey Weasley was full of anger.

At twelve years od age, going on thirteen, she was ready to tell the world just what she felt of it, and it was not a pleasant message. She felt this toxic hatred inside of her for all of these adults who were supposed to protect them, supposed to make them feel better, who were supposed to be ensuring they had a successful future. And yet, they had kicked out the halfbreeds, sentencing them to an unknown fate that surely did not bode well. They had lost her cousin, let her almost die. And they had the nerve to care about petty things like curfew.

She was absolutely done. She had practiced the levitation charm on the chair so many times in her dormitory that she could do it in her sleep. Now she stalked through the castle halls, the chiar gripped under her arm, pushing through crowds like a girl on a mission. In the other hand was a can of Weasleys' paint - some of the most permanent stuff out there.

She made it into the entrance hall and placed the chair right next to the wall. She cast the levitation charm and it began to rise. She clambered onto the chair and waited for it to reach about twelve feet. Balanced carefully, she spelled out the message she wanted Hogwarts to see.

How many lives did you ruin today?

And under it, she began listing the names of half breeds, drop outs, and then the name of every student she could think of, fuelled by anger, hatred, and a lack of fear for authority.

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Welcome to the new age, to the new age.

Casey Weasley had awoken a monster inside her, and it felt good to let him out.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

I Feel It In My Bones Empty Re: I Feel It In My Bones

Post by Sam Thomas Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 am

The young Weasley girl defiantly was mad at something, something to do with Hogwarts judging by her message. What exactly the second year's problem was Natalie didn't realise straight away. Could it have been an overreaction to a detention or losing points? Or was there a deeper issue that had rattle the fellow Gryffindor's cage?

It was only when Natalie finally reached the bottom of the marble staircase did the beater have an idea what this was all about. Werewolves. Toby Cooper, a fellow fifth year, and Nathan Finch-Fletchly's names were there amongst other people who had vanished around the time of the halfbreed banishment. Although it didn't seem to end there.

Names of dropouts and, wait, even her own name appeared under the bold message. Natalie was no confused, she wasn't a werewolf so what exactly was Casey's statement. A large number of other Gryffindor students named appeared. Was this aimed at the Slytherin's? Weasley was listing practically the entire Gryffindor house and more besides. 

Joining the semi-circle of onlookers the red head listened to what a gaggle of girls were discussing. 

'What do you think she's doing?-'
'Do you think she'll get thrown out?-'
'Hogwarts sure has ruined my life.'

Natalie had to agree with that last comment. The amount of times she'd lost Gryffindor points for ridiculous things like talking out of term or being late to a class. What seriously was the harm in doing that? Natalie got the work done in the end, not to a great standard but it was completed all the same.

Choosing not to step forward and break the circle Natalie continued to watch Casey's graffiti at work curious as to how things would play out. 
Sam Thomas
Sam Thomas

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top