The New Emof Mannor - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Emof Mannor - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Emof Mannor

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Emof Mannor - Page 12 Empty Re: The New Emof Mannor

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:09 am

Sammy turned as he pulled her, the touch of his skin made her want to kiss him again. But she controlled the erge. She looked up at him with a frown. She knew that she had to listen now. Arguing would get her no where. "Fine I'll listen but don't give me any of that I don't really love you stuff. If you didn't love me you would never have done with me what we just did." Sammy said to him knowing this was the truth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 am

Andrian took a deep breath, craining his neck with stress from trying so hard to get her to calm down. He soon lost it. "Look, I love you but i'm not in love with you," he said, his expression annoyed and serious now. He looked at her for the last time and held his hand in front of her indicating he had given up and grabbed his stuff, closing the door behind him and left.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 am

Sammy couldn't believe what she had just heard. She was afraid that he was going to say that. But she knew that it was true and she would just have to deal with it....some other time. She started crying more, then curled up into a ball on the floor. She stayed there all day and night. She would forgive him, he was her friend after all.

((OOC: End of thread!))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

((how sad but so is the end of Emof Manor v2.0))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top