The New Emof Mannor - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Emof Mannor - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Emof Mannor

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Emof Mannor - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Emof Mannor

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 am

Sammy despritely wanted to jump into his arms and just cry till she fell asleep but she really wanted to make sure that he understood how she felt. So she made sure that she continued looking at the floor as she got ready to talk to him. "Ne'os love, I'm not sure if you will ever understand how hard it was for me while you where in Azkaban. I didn't know if you where ever going to come home, or if you where already dead. I have been without you for so long now that I just had to get use to being on my own. I'm not sure if anyone told you this but....I tried to kill myself while you where in there. Luckly Sophia and Varod was around. But...." She said to him, now standing up and walking to the other side of the chair. "I just don't know how I'm going to be able to stay around you if you don't even accknowledge my existance while your in the same room as me. Didn't you even feel alittle lonely while you where in there. I mean when I saw your face that first day after you escaped it was like you had no idea that I was even around you, all you wanted to do was just get your wand and the plot your revenge. Do you even want to be with me anymore?" She asked him with tears gushing from her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 am

"Im sorry Sam Azkaban changed me in ways i do not enjoy i have learned to beat loneliness i am sorry i want to fix myeself so i can include you in my life again" he said sadly looking at his lap not bearing to look at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 am

Sammy was in shock she couldn't believe that he had changed. She didn't know what to do. She felt like going over and comforting him, but she also felt like leaving the room in anger. She knew that both would not help the situation. "Well if you do want me to stay in your life, then your going to have to understand how I feel and accknowledge my feelings. You also have to start acting like my husband again. I'm your wife and you need to learn to love me in more than just a friendly way." Sammy said to him walking slowly over towards him and stroking his hair. She hoped that he understood that she wanted to stay with him but she needed some kind of love in her life.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 am

Ne'OS kissed her lovingly suddenly feeling the love he felt for her. Even stronger now that he had been away from her so long.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:29 am

Sammy was so happy for this kiss. This was the kiss that she missed so much while he had been away. But she knew that it wouldn't last, he would go back to thinking about his revenge. So she figured that she should take this moment and take advantage of the kiss. She leaned in again after the first kiss and kissed him more passionately and lovingly. She wanted to make sure that he did love her the way he said he did. If he did pull away and just go back to his plotting she would probably go into a fit of crying and lock her self in the bathroom.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 am

Ne'Os gave into his lust and passion and continued kissing.

((moving on Very Happy))

Ne'Os sat on the couch he was very happy to be home.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:42 am

Sammy felt him kissing her back with the same force and want. She knew that he loved her and that he really did want to be with her. She gave into her inhibitions and then let the rest happen.

(moving on Very Happy)

Sammy stood in the kitchen smiling brightly feeling wonderful and glade that Ne'os was home. She then finished making him and her lunch and walked over to the living room and gave him his plate.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 am

"Thank you Sam" he said smiling at her something he hadn't done in a while.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 am

Sammy smiled back at Ne'os and sat down next to him eating her food. "Your welcome my love." Sammy said to him glade to see a smile on his face for once. She then wondered what he had up his sleeve for revenge against the ministry anyways. "So....I was wondering. What exactly is it that you are going to be doing with the ministry for revenge?" Sammy asked him wanting the total story.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 am

"I am not sure me and shacklebolt have to plan but i'm planning to go visit the minister of magic and talk to her about her plans...i wont get caught i have a back up plan" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top