Wandering through the woods - what a foolish, foolish thing. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering through the woods - what a foolish, foolish thing. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering through the woods - what a foolish, foolish thing.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering through the woods - what a foolish, foolish thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering through the woods - what a foolish, foolish thing.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:39 am

"So wouldn't it have been wise not to come out here yourself? The Death Eaters aren't scary. They're just children most of them." Dora said lightly, fooling into step beside him. "The Forest is safe when the animals are around. I fear they have noticed the Death Eater camp and have otherwise left. It's a pity really."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wandering through the woods - what a foolish, foolish thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering through the woods - what a foolish, foolish thing.

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 am

"I can handle a few Death Eaters," he said trying to be as modest as possible "And no wonder all the animals are gone here." There had only been one time when he saw an animal come out of the forest and that was a minotaur. Yet it was an agressive kind so no wonder it was still here. "So you like to be secluded out here? In this place?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am

"Oh, yes." Dora nodded. "You can't have solitude in Hogwarts where everyone talks..." she sighed and bit her lip before adding. "There is a certain type of freedom here that isn't there. Perhaps it is the thrill of breaking the rules but everyone is in each other's business there. That's not a culture I'm used to. This is better, here I can just be me I guess."

Dora felt like it was going to be one of her rarer good days. Those were enough to make her smile but she wasn't happy. No, never happy. She could be at ease with the fact that she would be alright but the next day wouldn't be the same. So why dwell?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:59 am

"I couldn't say just you," he smiled referring to some of the creatures that were hidden withing the trees and bushes "but yeah it is quiet. But whenever I wanna go someplace quiet, I just go to the lake. It's always a serene place."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 am

"Perhaps I am more like them then." Dora said, noticing some of the birds sitting on the higher branches peering down at them. "There is the same freedom at the lake. Besides, one shouldn't trust those around them. Animalistic instincts are in everyone. It's just how they channel them." she mused. "However, I suppose that really only applies to the Death Eaters and those with a more...primitive view on life."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:10 am

"Well the Death Eaters are not primitive," he said calmly trying not to sound clever at all "they just see life in a way where their god is their leader. And that's how life had went down for the past generations. Freedom is what chooses which faction has the right ideals." As they passed along, Danny heard several other twigs snap in the near distance. He ignored it then continued
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:15 am

"Is that not primitive then?" Dora asked in interest. "Believing that someone is all powerful just because they are a talented wizard? But I suppose that would make them foolish and unintelligent. I would love to get inside their heads though. Not as a Leglimens but just to understand them and what they think they can gain by following what they think is a superpower. Humans are meant to have more common sense than that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:18 am

"Human beings are human beings," he said calmly trying to also keep track of the snapping twigs "we are curious creatures. If we are not taught the right things, we are led to believe something outta our own ignorance. They are not primitive. Just confused and scared."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 am

"Perhaps it is foolish for one that can barely understand herself to try and understand those who have probably experienced similar things. Or maybe that is why I should try. However, Death Eaters have never really had anything to go on apart from the fact that they have a wizard that is all powerful and everyone non-magical or muggle-born has dirty blood. It isn't the least bit inspiring." Amadora said, her eyes drifting up to the trees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 am

"Well then you have to look at it from their eyes and heads," he said turning his head back a bit so he could see her "they rely on their ifnorance and their master since most of them have no self confidence. That really determines if someone is strong enough to be independent or dependent. In this case, Voldemort was the independent one." Once again he heard a twig snap and this time, he took the Siren out and held it tight. Something was obviously following them.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top