Classes - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Classes - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Classes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Classes - Page 2 Empty Re: Classes

Post by Amelia Lyons Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 am

Well complaining about inactive teachers isn't going to improve the system. As a regular member, I can do nothing about this but voice my opinion.

Perhaps there should be a requirement for the number of lessons taught per month?
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 am

That doesn't work though, as some lessons should go longer than others. Maybe sack all the teachers and tell them to try get it back? All the old topics have been deleted now so we can't check teacher activity properly can we?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Coraline Depyr wrote:That's the problem, Amelia. There are no open teaching positions, and we have several subs, but nobody is willing to replace a character when their player isn't pulling their weight. It's one of the reasons I can't get a teaching position.

Your right there aren't. So I made some more and replaced inactive teachers.

If people want teacher jobs now, they can post at the jobs enlistment
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Anyway, what i was really trying to get on with this topic was layout, are there any suggestions for a new layout?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top