An expected meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An expected meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An expected meeting

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An expected meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: An expected meeting

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 am

((well she is helping me rescue you but to be fair i could have just left yah))

Ne'Os nodded "well lets go...khaat your position in the ministry is important to the order you must raise the alarm me and shacklebolt will go through the wall and i can fly the both of us away from here" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 am

"No we cannot," Shacklebolt said wisely. They were on a high level, the seventh floor in fact. "We cannot fly out from here, as the guards below will attack us. We cannot use the dillusionment charm, as the barriers here will destroy that. Khaat, I suggest you leave, me and Danny must go to the bottom floor, to the dock, and leave from there." How would they ever get through without him.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:49 am

"Danny is not here sir...civilians are not allowed on the island unless something has changed while i was here" he said wondering what Shacklebolt was planning.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:51 am

[I meant Ne'os! ><]

"Ah, well Danny has planned a secret infiltration with the order. He will come and create a scene, allowed us to escape from the dock," Shacklebolt explained. "Come on." He moved downstairs, easily stunning any surprised guard in their sight.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 am

"well lets mess with the ministry a bit, obliviate" he said modifying the guards memory so he wouldn't imediatly remember them leaving "that will atleast keep us clear for a bit longer" he said stunning and modifying the mind of another guard.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 am

"Mmmm," Shacklebolt said, thikning the idea was quite good. Soon, they had left Khaat behind and were at the bottom floor. Shacklebolt catiously moved forward, there were too many guards here. Where was Danny?

[wait for him to post now. besides, i g2g]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:17 am

Danny sat silently in the shadows. Damn this was taking too long. He managed to sneak in the place with polyjuice and now that it wore off, he would be a sitting duck here. Yet luckily he had prepared arminghimself with pure black clothing and a balaclava. There were a lot of guards from Dannys point of view and didn't know how he would procede. So much for going in stealthily. He looked around for something to use for a distraction. Luckily there was a chandlier. Thank god. He used reducto to break the chains that had supported the lighting and it dropped quickly. It landed on 3 guards and Danny quickly made his move. He grabbed a guard from behind and used him as a human shield just in case if anyone used stupefy or something else. He shot 2 everte statums towards 2 guards and then both went flying from the surprize. He threw the human shield into the last guard and then used incarseous to tie up the guards. He removed the mask and then looked at shacklebolt. "Miss me?" he asked with a cocky smile.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:25 am

Ne'Os frowned "This is not winning the order any points with the ministry" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:40 am

"I came here on my own," he said calmly towards ne'os "and it's good to see you again ne'os"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 am

"Then it is good to see you to" he said smiling "forgive me i haven't had a proper meal in a long time..come to think of it i hadn't had a proper anything in a long time."

((we should wait for Shacklebolt now))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top