Relaxing by the lake - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing by the lake - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing by the lake

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing by the lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing by the lake

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

Noticing quite fast that it seemed to be getting more and more like a crowd around her, Ginevra fidgeted awkardly. She wasn't the old outgoing girl she had been in the past, or at least she wasn't around too many people. A lot had changed in that 'long time' everybody had now mentioned at least once each. "Mind putting your shirt on?" Ginevra spoke up again, her words towards Adrian who had one but just choose to hold it instead. "It's not like we're swimming.." though she couldn't disagree with missing this, it was also depressing for her. Not showing this, the smile was still on her face as much as she could get it there, her question coming out more awkward than rude.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:54 am

Andrian looked at Ginervra and took a deep breath. They never ever been great friends before. Always hated each other, but he didn't care less about her sitting with them at the picnic. "I was about to," nodded Andrian, turning away from everybody and putting on his shirt. He turned around and smiled, happily at everybody as he took his seat beside Danny and Nikki.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 am

"Ah good ol Ginerva," he siad smiling a bit. He was often on good terms with Ginerva and could be friends, yet they barely hung out together. "So where was everyones rock they were hiding under?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 am

[ok im confused. Is this a past topic? Like am I still not graduated, or is it not? :/]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 am

((It was meant to be past, but i think it became present... call it a reunion if you want. Or just ignore PA physics, making it an even more realistic past topic Razz))

Jess grinned at Gin's words and nodded agreeingly at Danny. "Good ol' Gin," he repeated, smiling even more. "So, has anyone seen Mari or Addy recently?" He asked them, looking about, hoping they'd arrive soon
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 am

[yes, thats what I thought. Well I guess I"m not joining then...]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 pm

((Wait, what i think has happened is that we just came back from holidays, and hadn't seen each other all holidays Razz
So you should join))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 pm

[lol, i dont think so, but I guess they could change how there rping Razz then I'll join ]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 am

[How about the time setting is a year before? Ginevra would be in her fifth year, Darren in his seventh, etc. Same time line holiday wise- everybody just returning and all. Easy enough.]

Ginevra couldn't really see what was so amusing but she rolled her eyes, letting a slight smile escape. It seemed being straight-up hadn't been taken the wrong way after all, which she did like. Shaking her head at Jess' question, she actually hadn't which was weird considering her and Addy were not only in the same year, but the same house as well. The only explination had to be her not going to the doors- her being Ginevra, of course. As for Mari, she hadn't seen the girl since her first night as a werewolf, which she wasn't exactly about to annouce to everybody around the lake. "Thanks Andrian." she mumbled, barley audible. She didn't have to be polite, but it was the least she could do. Seeing his chest hadn't exactly been the most enjoyable thing for her eyes lately.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Calmly ignoring, what Danny had randomly said -- Andrian never really liked Ginevra; she was just mean and no polite. No more question asked. There was no point argueing with her now, this was a reunion it was best not to ruin the moment and beside she did say 'thank you' though not politely but who was he to argue. He also knew that to some people it would've have been a pretty sight at all, he understood why it would've been. Slowly he looked at all his friend he knew that not one beside Danny had one good thing to say about him. He had been reckless and stupid. There he admitted. He said nothing after that and just sat there, remaining quite for a moment until he finally spoke. "So uh. Hows life?" asked Andrian as he felt a hot and cold tingles on his skin, a rush of blood to his face.

Embrassment.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top