Playing for tips - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Playing for tips - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Playing for tips

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing for tips - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing for tips

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Abbey was walking through Hogsmeade with her guitar case strapped over her shoulder. Just as she was about to sit down on the sidewalk and play, she saw a kid from school talking to an adult. It looked like he knew how to play! Abbey walked over and said, "Hey. Do you know how to play an instrument?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 am

Danny toke about a second to turn his head towards the girl he had met at the Yule Ball. "Um yeah," he said with a small smile "just practicing out here. Do you play an instrument?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Abbey nodded and patted her guitar case. "Guitar! I'm pretty good at it too, if I do say so myself!" Abbey said, smiling. "How about you?" Abbey asked, sitting down and pulling out her guitar.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 am

"I'm going to leave you two alone, " Khaat said, feeling like a third wheel--a much older third wheel. "I didn't get your name," she said to the young man, "But if you want to find me, I have the stone cottage on the street behind Honeydukes. You can't miss it. My invitation is always open." She turned to the young woman, "Nice to meet you, miss. And Merry Christmas to you both." She left them and went down the street to find a hot cup of tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 am

Abbey smiled at the woman as she said hello to her, but then frowned as she left. "I wonder why she left?" Abbey pondered. "She seemed nice. And I'm sure you wouldn't have minded her to stay." Abbey said.

A thought than struck Abbey. "Oh no! Did I interrupt something? Oh, I shouldn't have even stopped! I feel horrible now!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:21 am

"No it's alright," he smiled at Abbey "we were just talking. I guess she just had to go. But nice guitar!" he said noticing her guitar. His Ibanez was pretty old yet it was working just fine. "I can play pretty well. How about you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Abbey shrugged, not wanting to boast about herself. "I guess. I've played since I was eight. So I guess you could say I play well." Abbey said, smiling. "What kind of guitar do you have?" she asked, taking out her guitar pick.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 pm

"Oh it's an Ibanez," he said calmly and then paused "and thats pretty much it. I know how to play guitar but I don't know much technical things. He held his guitar as if to play and began strumming the main riffs from the song 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Abbey perked up as she recognized what Danny was playing. "Oh my gosh, I love that song!" she said, joining in.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top