Claire S. Hudson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Claire S. Hudson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Claire S. Hudson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claire S. Hudson Empty Claire S. Hudson

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Fio
How you found Potter's Army: My friend
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Estrellita Emerald Elodie

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Claire S. Hudson 7249145_tml
Name: Claire Serena Hudson (Chloe)
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 14 and fourth year
Birthday: February 18
Preferred houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Courtney Jines

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Rather short
Hair: Blonde, Straight
Eye colour: Gray
Skin: Caucasian
General Appearance: Chloe has long straight blonde hair. She usually let her hair down. Even though she looks very feminine, she does not like to wear skirts; She prefer wearing T-shirts and jeans as she thinks they are more comfortable for her, who is an active person.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Makes friends with animals, baking cakes, sports game
Weaknesses: Forgetful, careless, spicy food
Dislikes: Violence, backstabber, potions
Motto: Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.
General Personality: Claire Serena Hudson—or rather be called Chloe—was a loving fun girl, cheerful, and friendly. She became spontaneous in talking to others because she usually talks with animal. Sometimes people got upset because of her spontaneous words. That made her so sensitive and apologizes too much. Despite her being spontaneous, she was a very kind-hearted person.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Chloe was born to Charles and Catarina Hudson. She has a big brother, Carlisle and a little sister, Christine. They all reside in London. Her mother is a witch; she inherited her mother’s blood, while her two siblings don’t. Her family isn’t too wealthy, but she has a very happy family, though.
Childhood: Her brother and sister both envy her for her inherited blood. They usually abandoned her. That made her sad and started to talk with her cat. She was shocked when the first time her cat answered her. She ran to her mother for asking how could that happened. Her mum smiled to her and explained that she just now inherited her mother’s power too.
Hogwarts: The first time Chloe went to Hogwarts she felt so nervous. She was very quiet in her entire first week there. She did not recognize anyone, but she befriended with her roomates, at last; and for the next two weeks, everyone in her class got to know her. She was very interested in the flying lesson she got and grew to like Quidditch more.

Short Roleplay: -skip-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Claire S. Hudson Empty Re: Claire S. Hudson

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Looks good Very Happy ACCEPTED and sorted into Ravenclaw!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Claire S. Hudson Empty Re: Claire S. Hudson

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:05 am

great! thanks Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top