the sky is blue - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the sky is blue - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the sky is blue

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sky is blue - Page 2 Empty Re: the sky is blue

Post by James Wake Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:51 pm

"Uncalled for, Ms. Whittle. Where's your wonderful boyfriend?"
"Is he off killing more werewolves?"
James chewed his tongue for a moment before setting the tally straight. "She's not my girlfriend- we barely just met. I don't bother with that kind of stuff, by the way- too much trouble." James did not want broach any sore subjects in the middle of the street. All of his internal though-thingies were screaming things like "KILL THE WITCH (only, with a "b")". He did however pick up on stray thought-thingy's pitiful mewling- "What about the cheesecake?" Having a board of internal advisors was slowly gnawing at James' ability to think rationally.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 pm

"Not around." she said looking at him. She hid her thoughts and quickly lied about his where abouts, "He's out arranging my father's funeral." she said quickly and distastefuly towards James. "Pity, I didn't think you could get someone that pretty anyway." she continued to say. Her thoughts were screaming at her of the hate she felt for him but she hadn't come to cause trouble she smiled towards the woman and held out her hand, "Christabelle Whittle. And you?" she asked introducing herself.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm

"Dlyanne West," she said shakeing christanbelle's hand. trying to fallow what was going on but failing missberly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:50 pm

"Well, since we're in the company of a stranger, let's say we stow away our... conversations for now." James did not like ignoring a problem, but he did not want to start with Christabelle in the middle of a street. The cons outweighed the pros, and she didn't deserve that kind of attention.
"You new here Dlyanne?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 pm

"not really. i live in hogsmeed,"Dlyanne said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 pm

"Cool. Well, this is right about where I live." James looked side-to-side, but decided that she was probably more interesting than most of the others walking around. He thought he saw a familiar face or two, but he did not call out any names. "So, here to do anything specific?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:11 pm

not really," she said ," just windo shoping i guess," she said with a slight giggle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 am

"Ok then..." Shopping was far from James' forte, but he had little else to do. And that puny voice in his head was still screaming bloody murder for cheesecake. And James realized that he had no reason NOT to eat cheesecake. So, he checked his pocket and counted the bills he had. He was not a pro at creating muggle money, but with alchemy, it was REALLY easy to fraud your way through anything. Even Magic money.

"Anybody in the mood for some cheesecake?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm

"i should actully go cheeck on my brother," dlyanne said <"but nice meeting you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top