the sky is blue
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the sky is blue Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the sky is blue

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sky is blue Empty the sky is blue

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:25 am

Dlyanne walked up and down the streets of boston. just wondering around no where to go no one to see. every once in a while she would stop and look in the window but went on down the street
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

the sky is blue Empty Re: the sky is blue

Post by James Wake Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:51 pm

James was taking to his old stomping grounds. It was not common practice for him to wonder the streets, but he did so that day. For what reason? He, and he alone truly knew. His faux hand was always inside of his pocket, ready to strike and fight. But he was always like that. Unsettled, ready for a fight. That was how he lived since-
"Hey, kid, wanna eat someplace?" Had James not been used to the voices in his head by now, he would've groaned aloud.
"Not hungry."
"Oh, come on, man, look around, theres a million places to try."
"And only one stomach to fill."
"... You're no fun."

This was true. James Wake was not notable for being fun, funny, or even fun-loving. James was one of those rare kids that found "fun" a waste a time.

He paused in front of window, to stare at a cheesecake, just to mock the voices within his head.
"That's not cool man!"
"Dude, just get some!"
"I don't really like... cheesecake."

James' brow furrowed. He hated it when they started debating.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Dlyanne keep walking and she nearly ran into a guy looking at cheesecake inside one of the shop windows "Sorry." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:03 pm

IGNORE

Last edited by Alan Wake on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm

"Hm? Oh, no, it's my fault. I'm sorry," James replied nonchalantly, figuring that the cake wasn't worth staring at anymore. He looked at the woman that had bumped into him, half-interested, half- dulled. Then his eyes caught something. "Let me guess- you're a witch?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm

"Yeah,"Dlyanne said, "at least i was last time i checked."

Last edited by Dlyanne M. West on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:32 pm

"She's cute."
"Was that necessary? She's, like, twenty."
"What, just stating the obvious."
"... Why are you interjecting in this?"
James smiled slightly, his twinge of annoyance with the lead voice in his head lost somewhere in the back of his mind. "I'm an Alchemist, James Wake." He extended his hand, eyes darting each way to ensure that nobody heard what he said.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:32 pm

"Im Dlyanne," dlyanne said takeing him hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Christabelle was walking down the street. She really wasn't in the mood to be bothered today since she was still preparing for her father's funeral but she had to get out of the house. She couldn't take the sadness that had seemed to have overcome her home. So she had decided to come here...Being a place she could remember with happy thoughts. Those thoughts however had been changed once she saw an extremely familiar face...James. She would be nice but that was about it. She wouldn't act out in public unless provoked or attacked first. She also noticed a girl that he was with.

"Hello James." she said coldly towards him. "I see you finally got yourself a date."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:51 pm

"Date?" Dlyanne said, "I just kindof ran into him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down