Derek Delacour App.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Derek Delacour App. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Derek Delacour App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Derek Delacour App. Empty Derek Delacour App.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:32 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Dana
How you found Potter's Army: ==>>My other accounts
Any other characters on Potter's Army: - Mariana Diggory and Gabrielle Delacour

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Derek Delacour App. MY AVATAR
Name: Derek Delacour
Race: - Human (he is not a half-veela right?)
Blood Status: Pure-Blood (I think)
Year AND Age: 12/2md year
Birthday: 22nd of December
Preferred houses: Gryffindor or Rawenclaw?
Canon or Original: Canon
Play-by: Hunter Allan

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: tall
Hair: Streight short light brown
Eye colour: Brown
Skin: Blank
General Appearance: Derek is tall and slim with gentle skin.His eyes are light brown.His hair is short,streight and light brown and he has a charming smile
which he uses well.When he is not in his school uniform he usually wears jeans and black jamer with trainers.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Charming girls, dancing, Quiditch
Weaknesses:Laziness, Studying, Muggle Sports
Dislikes: Books,Studying and his sister
Motto: (Optional.)
General Personality: Derek is in general a very lazy person who doesn't care about his studies though his mother makes him study on force.He has a certain charm for girls since his small age and spends middle of the day sleeping.He is very outgoing...too much for his age and sneaks out of Hogwarts to Hogsmeade every time he can.Generally,he is rude to all the Professors and people that he doesn't like.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Derek Delacour is son of Gabrielle Delacour and her housband who died many years ago.He also has a sister called Alice who he doesn't support or see very often though when he does he is always being rude.
Childhood: Derek grew up with his mother and sister in London.He lost his father when he was just 3 years old so he doesn't have much memories of him.Though their mother always showed same devotion for both of her kids Derek started rebelding very early and with only 8 years started going out while his mother was on her Ministry job.
Hogwarts: Derek is 2nd year of Hogwarts though what he least cares about is school and studying.Since his mother started working on Hogwarts at his 1st year he spends his summer with his cousins,sister and aunt Fleur at France so he doesn't see his mom very often.Ever since he started he has been sent to headmaster's office for always speaking his mind about Professor's at classes though the exception is his mother who he still has certain respect and care.He is his mother's worst headache.
Adulthood: (One paragraph - only if your character is graduated.)

Short Roleplay: (Whatever your normal roleplay length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Derek Delacour App. Empty Re: Derek Delacour App.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:15 am

eh Approved Gryfindor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Sorry i screwed up Derek's canon is Rawenclaw.
Fixing it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:12 pm

oh he is my bad ignore my pm then
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:39 pm

LoL that's okay it's good thing i didn't switch it yet because then i would have to switch it AGAIN.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top