...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN)))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN))) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN)))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN))) Empty ...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Willow stopped running, panting as she struggled to keep walking. That run to the forest was painful, since she had a big bulky backpack on her back, filled with emergency stuff. Well, she was here...where was Abbey? It was pitch-black , so she took out her wand and flicked. Lumos! A small but bright light grew out from the tip of Willow's wand to show Abbey where she was by the forest, if she was outside yet. "C'mon, Abbey," She said, shivering in the new coldness now.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN))) Empty Re: ...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Abbey jumped over a huge branch, and then fell into the soft dirt. Abbey cursed to herself, than quickly pushed herself back up onto her feet. Abbey wished that she and Willow hadn't agreed to meet at night; she couldn't see her watch because it was too dark out, and to be honest, the forest creeped her out.

Abbey had sweat in her hair, so she wiped it off and kept going. Finally, she pulled out her flashlight and shot it around. This was definitely the meeting place she and Willow had talked about yesterday. "Willow?" she called out in a soft voice. No one knew what lied in the forest, so she didn't want to wake any of the creatures that could live in it. "Willow, are you here?" she asked again, shooting her beam around.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Willow heard Abbey a few feet away and saw the yellow beam of a flashlight. She chuckled, knowing how scared Abbey could get. Willow tip-toed over to a bush and began rustling it with a stick. Abbey turned around, shining her flashlight at the bush. In the bright light, Willow could see Abbey's scared expression. Willow smiled and jumped out of the bush towards Abbey, yelling, "BOO!" Abbey's shrill scream filled the darkness. Willow laughed between words. "Abbey...it's just...me! Re-...Relax! Gosh, you're such a...scaredy cat!" Willow flicked out her wand again. Lumos! "C'mon," She said, still laughing, "Let's go." Willow and Abbey walked closer to the edge of the forest, both with their backpacks strapped on tight. They didn't want to lose them. As they walked in, Willow tripped on something big...big and hard like a boulder. She cursed under her breath and got up. "What was that?" She asked Abbey. She rubbed her hands along the ridges and crannies of the thing and frowned. "Oh no," She said, "RUN!"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 am

Abbey didn't know what Willow had heard or seen, but she didn't want to stick around to find out! She zipped around and began running as fast as she could in the opposite direction, following Willow since she seemed to know where she was going. Abbey tripped over leaves and fallen branches that scraped her ankles, but she continued running. Abbey could feel a stitch in her side, but she didn't want to stop. "Wi..wi..Willow! How much..farther?" she gasped out.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:33 am

Matt had heard some screams coming from the forest. He was just enjoying a stroll around in there. At this time of night, he didn't care. Matt ran towards where he had heard the screams. Lumos maxima! he said flicking his wand. Abbey? Is that you?!?! he said seeing her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Abbey whipped her head around in time to see Matt standing in the shadows of a huge fir tree. "Matt!?" Abbey called, skidding to a stop behind Willow. "Yes it's me Abbey! Boy, am I glad to see you!" she said. "What are you doing here?" Abbey asked. She trotted over to where Matt was standing.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 am

Me? Well I was just out..... he said grinning. He noticed another girl ahead of Abbey. You guys really shouldn't be out this late! Besides its starting to rain! he said over a loud crack of thunder.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 am

Christabelle had a vision of where Abbey would be and apparated there. She needed to be told. She found her easily enough talking to Matt just like her vision said she would. "Abbey you need to come home." she said looking at her sister. "Now. Something bad has happened." she said looking like she was about to cry again. "Hey Matt." she said greeting him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Abbey smiled mischeivously at Matt. "I know we shouldn't! But it's so much fun!" Abbey squealed.

Just as Abbey was going to get Willow and show her that Matt was there, Christy apparated right into the forest. "Wow, is there a party going on that I don't know about?" she exclaimed. Then, Abbey heard the urgent tone in Christy's voice and message. "Why, did something happen?" Abbey asked. Abbey then understood that there was no time for questions. She ran over to Willow to explain to her that she had to leave. "Willow, I'm sorry but I have to go. Christy's here and she said it's immediate." Abbey gave her friend a small smile, hoping she would understand. She waved good-bye to Willow, then headed back over to where Christy and Matt were standing.

"I'm ready." Abbey said to Christy. She then looked over to Matt. "Nice seeing you." she said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Whoa! Don't leave me out here....I'll get lonely. he said grinning. He then quickly jogged overto where the 2 girls where. What's up?!?! Anything I can do?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top