Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open Empty Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

The hustle and bustle of platform nine and three quarters had always been a bit too much for Aleski. Seriously, how the hell don't the muggles hear all of the yelling and clanging about, or at least notice the hundreds of wizards magically disappearing through a brick column? Maybe muggles are just stupid. But regardless of the muggles, he couldn't help feeling slightly claustrophobic as he shoved past mothers hugging their children and excited students running to meet their old friends in order to get to the train. His parents had already left; Hanne had a meeting somewhere in Wales and they had to beat the traffic so his mothers had both squeezed him and made him promise to behave and work hard before rushing off. He didn't mind, he always tried to get on the Express early so he could find and empty compartment. And this year, it seemed he was in luck.

Dodging his way through a group of leering Slytherins and jumping over the puke of a first year who he had seen earlier, shaking with nerves, he dashed to the compartment. He was prepared to rugby tackle anyone who had the same idea as him but he seemed to be the only one interested, so he made sure the door was slid over properly before he threw himself down on the seat next to the window. It was finally his sixth year, the beginning of NEWTs and a chance to drop the useless classes he had been forced to sit through for the past five years. He hoped that the compartment would stay empty for the duration of the trip, except for maybe a few friends he could enjoy some quiet conversation with.

He sighed happily and settled down with a copy of The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts, knowing full well that his peace was going to be shattered somehow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open Empty Re: Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Lily was finally in the train when her mother let her go after minutes and minutes of hugging, kissing and 'be good' advices. She was pulling her heavy bag and her cat on top of it in a box. She put her bags in place and walked to the hallway. Searching for a empty compartment lasted quite long. After many compartments full of giggling girls, whispering Slytherins or nervous first years, she found one almost empty. There was a boy sitting there. Maybe he won't mind, thought Lily. She slowly opened the door and turned to the boy. "Is this seat taken? I can't find a free spot anywhere" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open Empty Re: Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Aleski looked up from his book at the girl who had just entered. He recognised her instantly: she was one of the famous Potters. They were part of the reason all of this stuff with the Death Eaters was happening. And captain of the Gryfffindor Quittich team too, he thought, although he didn't usually attend the games unless it was a big one.

Sure, go ahead he grunted and turned back to his book. He felt the train begin to move and glanced out the window at the waving parents and the children chasing the old steam engine along the platform, as if they could actually catch it.

We was sure the Potter girl wouldn't annoy him. Last year he had been stuck with a group of third years you wouldn't shut up and he ended up screaming at them and threatening to hex them. It was fun though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Abbey got up from her apartment to go to the bathroom. She walked by a compartment where she saw a boy and Lily Potter.

(((OOC: Sorry it's so short, I have no insperation right now.)))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 pm

"Thanks" said Lily and took the empty seat across him. She noticed the way he was looking at her. Like....like a Potter thought Lily and sighed quietly. But in the same second she decided to ignore it. The same moment Lily was taking a seat, she heard footsteps neat the door. A Hufflepuff girl was passing by their compartment. Her hair was orange and had a strange cut, but surprisingly it looked quite good on her. Lily turned her head to the boy again. "I'm Lily by the way" she said politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Aleski watched in awe as a large bright-orange thing moved along the car past the compartment. Is there a fire? I can't smell smoke... Maybe it's some kind of bird. Phoenix? Nah. Wait a minute...

Hey! Hey, I think your hair is on fire! he called to the Hufflepuff girl whose hair he had mistaken for a magical fiery bird. She probably got that all the time, but it served her right for having such a ridiculous hair style.

Aleski, Aleski Mikkonen. You're Lily...Potter, right? He turned to the girl, Lily. He knew it was none of his business, and like the fire girl she must be tired of it by now but he was sure she was either a Potter or a Weasley, one of the families with about a hundred members at Hogwarts anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Lily giggled as Aleski shouted to the Hufflepuff girl that her hair was on fire. It was just her hair color. She giggled again and then turned back to Aleski. "Nice to meet you Aleski Mikkonen. Um...yeah, I am" said Lily nodding. She knew that the boy recognized her, of course he did. The whole school did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Ah... Leski turned back to his book, and realised he had lost his place. F*** it, I've read it too many times anyway, he muttered before putting it down on the seat beside him. He glanced out the window again. It may sound stupid but he was sure he recognised the hundreds upon thousands of trees rushing past the window; they would probably be at Hogwarts soon. He stood up and pulled is trunk down from the rafter above, almost crushing himself in the process. I really need to work out or something. He kicked it and it flew open, revealing the complete mess that was his idea of packing. He rummaged through it before finally finding his robes. They were brand new and had never been worn before, and yet somehow they were already creased and stained. Well, it was going to happen eventually. He took off his old bomber jacket and threw them on, before transferring his wand from the jacket to the inside pocket of the robes. It was good to be back.

So, you're in the Quidditch team, right? Or the Gryffindor team anyway, he said, dusting himself down. Tell me, do you know roughly when try-outs will be this year? I know that most teams do it at about the same time. I don't plan to try out or anything, he added, I just like to watch. It's a good laugh, to see second years who think they can hit a bludger fall off their brooms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Abbey turned to the sound of someone taunting her. She narrowed her eyes at the person. Abbey for one, liked her hair color alot. She blushed a little, but then countinued down the corridor towards the bathroom. When she came out, she could hear the boy making fun of her again. Why I out to hex him... she thought.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Lily was looking out the window when she noticed that Aleski got hid trunk out. She saw the big mess in it and smiled. Her trunk looked the same way before, just a lot of stuff quickly and messy put in one bag. But not anymore, she used a spell to make it tidy. "You should use a spell for that" suggested Lily. "It's normaly about the second week of school or so." she said and giggled at his reason of coming to see the try-outs. "That is not nice you know" said Lily laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top