Creature Applications v2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Creature Applications v2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Creature Applications v2

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creature Applications v2 Empty Creature Applications v2

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:49 am

Here you will find information of Half-breeds, werewolves and vampires. As well as registring your character to one of those.

The main thing people screw up on is the differences of Twilight vampires/werewolves and HP ones. This is an HP site, so we use HP creatures.

Difference between Twilight && HP Vampires::

Harry Potter Vampires can't live without Human's blood. They can never be ""Vegeterian"". If they don't get to drink human blood for three days, they DIE. If they drinkor animal's blood, they fall deadly sick or DIE. They can drink a dead humans blood though, which the Department of Regulation of Half Breeds and Magical Creatures suplies them with. They can come out in sunlight but can't stay there for more than 5 hours otherwise they turn into ashes and cannot be brought alive again. They are quite good looking, but not inhumanly so as in Twilight. They are not immortal, they can live up to 250 years and then they die. Vampires in HP are also not extremely strong and invincible. They can die, but they are faster, stronger and tougher. They also have fangs.

Similarities include that the vampires don't sleep in Coffins, there eyes change colour and they are ghostly pale

Difference between Twilight && HP Werewolves::

Harry Potter Werewolves only turn into werewolves during full moon. They do not turn into them when they are angry. They do not stay in control around any human beings or any animals. They turn ultra-violent. And they look like the werewolf in the 3rd HP movie, the one Remus Lupin looked like. Not the ones in Twilight movies. They are ultra fast and strong in werewolf form but not as much as in twilight. They have no control over themselves unless they use a wolfsbane potion,

The ministry keep track of the werewolves. Any werewolf caught
who hasn't been registered will be heavily punished. Same goes for Vampires.

Please fill out this form if your character is a Werewolf or Vampire

For werewolves:

Name:

For Vampires:

Name:

As such, Half breeds are also tracked by the ministry.

Please fill out this form if you are either Half-Veela or Half-Giant.

For Half-Veela's

Name:

For Half giants:

Name:

VAMPIRES``

Name: Ne'os Emof
How your character became a vampire: when Ne'Os was 5 he was exploring a ruin with his father when they got serperated a man found ne'os and said follow him if i wanted to live. so i did but he leade me to a corner were he bit me my father found me just after i had been bitten and he killed the vampire. he could not save me from this fate. Ne'Os has seeked out another vampire to help teach him just before he joind hogwartz.

Name: Samantha Burns
How your character became a vampire: turned by Andrian.

Name: Spike Edgelong
How your character become a vampire:I am vampire turned by girl i thought loved me before starting school.

Name: Nick Potter
How your character became a vampire: Nick was bitten by some masked person in the astromny tower.

Name: Sophia Granger
How your character became a vampire: Sophia doesn't know how she become a vampire but before she 'was' Sophia Granger and before she was suppose to be dead Savannah/Sophia got bitten by Andrian Potter because she didn't want him to die, so she told him to bite her.

Name: Daniel Matthew Valantine
How your character became a vampire: One day in Hogmeade he was talking with Samantha. Until all of a sudden Death Eaters attacked them taking them into the forest taking them into the Forest asking them question about information about Ne'os what he had told Samantha. A small battle broke out in the forest between Samantha, Daniel and the Death Eaters but the Male and the Female Death Eater were not alone and had back-up hidden in the forest. Samantha and Daniel were tied up with rope and kicked to the ground as soon as Ne'os arrived killing most of his teammate saving on Samantha not Daniel so he was taken to the Death Eater's lair into their cell.

Ne'os arrived again and saved both Samantha and Daniel from the Death Eater but Bellatrix Lestrange captured him along with Samantha torturing him for the fun of it driving him a little insane. Luckily, Ne'os arrived to save them just in time but Bellatrix had already casted the Sectumsempra spell on him draining most of his blood then she escaped and with her gone she left him there to bleed to death. Ne'os couldn't let him die so bit him in the neck turning him into a Vampire

Name: Nicholaus D. Chase
How your character became a vampire: He inherited his vampire's blood from his father. His father's family is one of the ancient vampire family in Transylvania.

Name: Varod Gilther
How your character became a vampire: Samantha turned him.

Name:Matt Lestrange
How your character became a vampire:At a small gathering Matt was throwing he stocked a bad type of blood for Sophia. She lost control and attacked Matt..

WEREWOLVES``

Name: Ginevra Amara Malenki.
How your character became a werewolf: Ginevra is a newly turned werewolf. She was out, trying to escape everything at Hogwarts thinking it was all for the better, staying in the forest away from where she would usually be, little did she know she wasn't the only one. While she was out there, she had needed sleep more than ever, as it had seemed like days and she was exhaused. Finding somewhere whre she thought it would be safe, she was wrong. Sleeping had not lasted more than two minutes before she woke up screaming. Pain had thrased through her body as sharp claws ripped her skin and teeth penitrated her arm. Holding back more yelling, she had noticed that the werewolf enjoyed it, like it was a game. Getting out without much energy, she has scars now covering her body and the true fear of what she has become.

Name: Jasper Black
How your character became a werewolf: He was attacked as an infant.

Name: Alexa Finnigan
How your character became a werewolf: She was bitten by an unknown werewolf when she was very young.

Name: Lanie Thompson
How your character became a werewolf: When Lanie was the age of thirteen, she was walking in the woods outside of her house. She lost track of the time, and got lost. A werewolf than burst into the woods and began chasing her. Lanie couldn't get away, so she was then bitten and turned into a werewolf.

Name: Subastian Haversham
How your character became a werewolf: When he entered his seventh year at Hogwarts he was bitten by a werewolf and turned, he has to take a potion every full moon and has a place he hides to keep away from others.

Name: Miseria Manson
How your character became a werewolf: After a little picnic, she got lost in woods and searching for a way home, she called her parents out loud but it wasn't parents who came after her. Instead of her mother or father, it was a angry werewolf who bit her.

Name: Alexandra M. Martina
How your character became a werewolf: Alexandra and her identical twin, Kelsey, were out picking flowers in a meadow nearby some woods. Kelsey found a rare flower, and called over Alexandra. That was when the werewolf charged. It attacked Kelsey first, but then went after Alexandra when she tried to jump on it(she was too young to know never to do that). Their parents heard their screams, and rushed up the hill, where they killed the werewolf. The twins were rushed off to St. Mungo's to heal the wounds, but the damage had already been done.

Name: James Wake
How your character became a werewolf: In the town where James was born, the majority of the population was composed of werewolves. His father was the last of a proud, long lineage of werewolves, and had high expectations of his son. The village had a certain way of creating werewolves. They would transform the children at the age of 9 during a ceremony held on a full-moon. Being half-werewolf, the children were not attacked as often as other kinds of humans. The parents would willingly pass on the curse to pass on their lineage.
James' father wanted to pass on the curse early, feeling the second death of the Dark Lord looming. His connections to the Dark Lord would lead to an ostacization of the clan, and thus, he felt the need to create more werewolves to protect the clan from devastation. When James was six, his father ordered the ritual to be held. Before the full prayers could be recited however, the clan was attacked by a number of aurors. With name of "Harry Potter" on their lips, they destroyed each werewolf, though many died in the process. James would've been killed had his father, in werewolf form, not protected him. Trapped beneath the weight of father, James was unable to escape one of the aurors. The auror had mocked the dying werewolf, kicking it away from it's son. In a last act of defiance, James' father bit his son's right arm. The auror scoffed at the cowardly act, and finished the wolf off. He then perform a "Sectumsempra" curse on James' arm, removing it from his body, and preventing the curse from fully spreading through his body. As a result, he only bears similar attributes to werewolves, though these do not include superstrength or smell. Instead, his strength is slightly optimized, and he can understand werewolves.

HALF-VEELA'S``

Name: Zoe Weasley
Who in family is a Veela?: I am Fleur Weasley's daughter. So it has passed down to me.

Name: Victoire Weasley
Who in family is a Veela?: She is Fleur's daughter.

Name: Gabrielle Delacour
Who in family is a Veela?: Her grandma was a half-veela so she inherited it from her along with her elder sister Fleur.

Name: Dominque Weasley
Who in family is a Veela?: Mother

Name: Haley Kantal
Who in family is a Veela?: My mother

Name: Louis Weasley
Who in family is a Veela?:Fleurs Son, only male known to be half Veela.

Name:Christabelle Whittle
Who in family is a Veela?:Her mother and Aunt.

Name: Virginia Vista
Who in family is a Veela?: Her mom

Name:Selwyn Thorfin
Who in the family is a veela?His grandmother

Name:Fleur Weasley
Who in the family is a veela?:Her Grandmother

Name:Alice Delacour
Who in family is a Veela?:Mother, Gabrielle(part-veela). Grandma(full veela).

HALF-GIANTS``

VAMPIRES AND HALF VEELAS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW.

Last edited by Mariana Diggory on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Creature Applications v2 Empty Re: Creature Applications v2

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 am

*Sigh* I filled this once, now I have to do it again.

Name: Miseria Manson
How your character became a werewolf: After a little picnic, she got lost in woods and searching for a way home, she called her parents out loud but it wasn't parents who came after her. Instead of her mother or father, it was a angry werewolf who bit her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am

Added^

Creature Applications v2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

I have to do this again?? Gosh...

Name: Nicholaus D. Chase
How your character became a vampire: He inherited his vampire's blood from his father. His father's family is one of the ancient vampire family in Transylvania.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Added!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 pm

OK. VAMPIRES AND PART-VEELAS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED, UNLESS THE PART-VEELA IS CANON, MKAY?

Creature Applications v2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Erm, sorry...
I'm a vampire. But i'm on werewolf list.
>.<
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:08 pm

fixing now!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Name: Alexandra M. Martina
How your character became a werewolf: Alexandra and her identical twin, Kelsey, were out picking flowers in a meadow nearby some woods. Kelsey found a rare flower, and called over Alexandra. That was when the werewolf charged. It attacked Kelsey first, but then went after Alexandra when she tried to jump on it(she was too young to know never to do that). Their parents heard their screams, and rushed up the hill, where they killed the werewolf. The twins were rushed off to St. Mungo's to heal the wounds, but the damage had already been done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Accepted!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top