i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange Empty i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 am

It was just after lunch, and Paige who had been walking around Hogsmeade for fresh air decided it was time to eat. She looked at the 'Firebird Bar' and thought this was where she was going to eat. No other pub or restaurant or cafe caught her attention, just this one.
She entered the firebird bar and made her way to a booth that was in the middle. She took a seat and made herself comfortable and at home. She waited patiently and boredly for a waiter or waitress to take her order.
She was wearing skinny grey jeans and black boots with a white t-shirt and short sleeved black and white stripped jacket with a hood. She had the hood on, but put it back when she sat down. So all that was left was her curly brown hair, light sky blue eyes with black eyeliner & mascara but no smile.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange Empty Re: i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 am

Matt had noticed a girl walk in without a smile. Now a year ago that would have been him! He walked over to the table she was at. I noticed you looking like you hate the world. he said. I've been through that and....well its not exactly the best thing! He glanced down at her with a raised eyebrow.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange Empty Re: i hate you but don't leave me : matt lestrange

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:30 am

Paige who was minding her own business was startled by a male voice. Well, this isn't the first that's noticed she doesn't smile. She rarely smiles..unless something or someone did something nice for her or made an actual joke. Paige raised her eyebrow and smirked. I don't hate the world..I just hate some of the people that are in it and I am sure you've been through..alot. Paige didn't really mean the last part and just rolled her eyes. Everyone has their own problems and everyone has been through alot. Are you a waiter?
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 am

No I'm not a waiter! But most people know me as.......an advice giver! he said. He took a seat across from her not caring what she thought. I'm not used to seeing a girl look the way you do right now. When I say that I mean, looking like you really hate someone with passion!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 am

An advice giver? She sighed and shook her head. Basic intellectuality language. I think the better word is counsellor. He was doing a good job, she almost..almost wanted to laugh and smile but instead she smirked, once more. I think I will take that as a compliment but no I do not hate anyone with a passion. You have to know who I really am as to why I am like this. Paige cleared her throat. I don't think I ever caught your name, did I?
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 am

I'm Matt Lestrange! he grinned. He knew somehow she would catch the name! She might know who he was, she might not. She'd have to not get around to not know who he was. Can I get your name!? he asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 am

No, you may not get my name as it might'nt suit you. Paige smirked because she thought she made a joke. I'm Paige Halliwell. Paige scratched her head and thought for a moment. Didn't you use to be a death eater? Paige wondered, curiously although she could be mistaken.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 am

I may have been! I may have not been. he said. I've been many things miss! Things I can't tell you about! he grinned. He raised an eyebrow and grinned his evil grin. So you a death eater?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 am

Since he did not give an answer, neither will she. I may be, I may not be. Paige shrugged. Who knows for sure... Ah, sweet small revenge already in this time of day? Ah, it was so nice. Well, payback is a stinger. Paige frowned. The name's not miss, it's Paige.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Ah! Your that type of girl! he grinned. He sat back on the seat in the booth and smiled. So I take it your not a student? he said with a raised eyebrow. Ex....Slytherin!?!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top