Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN) Empty Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Jamie sat by the fire during a History of Magic lesson. It was the 1st time she had ditched a class and it made no sense for her to. The only reason she did is because she WANTED to. This was something among itself for Jamie. She never did anything for HER. To pass time she twirled her hair slowly, wishing that maybe she had gone to class, just to pass time.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN) Empty Re: Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN)

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:14 am

Keith was asleep.

During class, which was weird enough. It didn't matter. He hadn't planned on going anyway. Care of magical creatures, who cared about that?

The weird thing however, was that he was hanging upside down from the ceiling while doing it.

Keith's eyes slowly opened, he stretched and yawned inaudibly. He cant have been asleep for too long, as by his best estimation, the sun hadn't moved in the sky. Of course, Keith had to twist awkwardly to even catch a glimpse of the sun so he couldn't be too sure, but hopefully he hadn't cut into his Charms time. It was then he noticed that, against all odds, someone was in here with them. "Hey!" He said suddenly, eyes filling with hope. "Hey! You there! Hey!" He said, waving his arms. "I kinda got stuck up here! Help? Please?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN) Empty Re: Shower Steam, Lipstick Gleam, Love and Heat, Bittersweet (OPEN)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Jamie jumped up, startled by the boys shouts. "Bloody hell!" she yelled looking up at Keith. "Why are you up there?" she asked hurring over to directly under the struggling boy. "Never mind." Jamie said quickly "doesn't matter" she took out her long willoow wand and realized that she was not quite sure what spell had caused this. "What spell?" she asked. It mattered that she got it correctly the first time. If not she might hit the boy with a hex or curse.

OOC: Can Jamie and Keith be friends? Because Keith is so much younger than her he could be like her little brother almost. One of those friends that you tell all of your love probelms to because you are so different you don't make judgements?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Keith rolled his eyes. "Funny story actually. I stole some sticking solution from the potions dungeon today and wondered if I could use it to be a ninja. So I put it on my shoes and started climbing up the wall." He said, pointing to clear, barely visible residue in the shape of footprints on the wall to Jamie's right. "But then I got up here and it dried and I got stuck. I tried to wiggle out of my shoes but I'm pretty sure I got some of it between my socks and my shoes and so now they're stuck together too...." He grinned slightly. "So....yeah."

OoC: Sure. Keith may be a little snarky at first if she starts talking about her love life but if they're really good friends he'll tone it down and really try to help her with whatever she's struggling with.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:59 pm

"Okay" Jamie said slowley a sticking sollution.. She only wished her attempt to because a animagus could have worked so she could have just flown up in dove form but that was not possible. Thinking it over she muttered something under her breath that sounded like a spell. She watched horrer-struck as Keith fell from the ceiling. Waving her wand again she made the falling figure slow to a drifting pace, like a feather.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:00 pm

"Wheeeeeeeee," Keith giggled as he floated to the ground. He stood up and immediately fell down onto a chair, the rush of blood going from his head to the rest of his body disorientated him. He stood after a minute and grinned thankfully up at Jamie. "Thanks for that. I was afraid of being stuck up there all day." He stretched his legs a bit and stuck out his hand to shake. "I'm Keith. Who're you?"
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Jamie nodded "Nice to meet you, I'm Jamie Prophet". "Fitst year?" she asked she had not seen Keith around the castle much, clearly not fro more than the part of this year.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:23 am

Keith grinned. "Yeah." He said, sitting back down in the enormous armchair he had become fond of since coming to Hogwarts. "I'm Keith. Keith Nicholas." He sighed happily and checked the time time, he still had plenty of time until charms. "So skipping class?" He asked Jamie. "How come? I've never seen you in the common room during class hours before..."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:54 pm

"Yeah" said Jamie srugginh. "You've never seen me because I am what they call a 'nobal' student. I go to class. I do my homework, and I do well. That's why I'm in Ravenclaw" said Jamie laughing. Her expression fell a little "I never skip class because I have nothing else to take my mind off my life" Jamie shrugged again ."My life sucks" she said simply. "You?"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Keith nodded. He had, like everyone else, hated his life at one time or another, though he doubted to the extent of Jamie. "I skip class because class sucks." Keith said. He glanced up at Jamie, an odd feeling going through his head.

Did he actually...care about what she was feeling?

She seemed nice. If Keith had passed her in the common room on a normal day, he wouldn't have given her a second thought. But she had helped him. (something most people couldn't find the time to do) She seemed like to good a person, too good to be feeling so depressed. She had singled herself out.

Keith thought about the best way to approach this. It was certainly new to him, this being...nice. Or attempting to be. If it didn't work she'd probably hang him from the ceiling again.

Oh well. At least he'd be back in his comfort zone.

"If you don't mind me asking..." He said cautiously, "Why does your life suck? I mean, you're not exactly ugly. And your robes aren't secondhand, so you have money. And you do well in school, which is something most people here would kill for." He leaned back in his chair, praying, for the first time, he hadn't crossed some kind of line.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top