Some Alone Time (Fleur) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Some Alone Time (Fleur) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Some Alone Time (Fleur)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Alone Time (Fleur) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Alone Time (Fleur)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Well do you want another Zoe? he said. I really don't want to loose another child. Toire included. He said as the food came and he took a bite out of the sandwich. I think we should encourage him but not too much

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:07 pm

"More like encourage him to take things slower." she said looking at him, "Zoe has made her own bed to lay in and there isn't anything we can do." she said. She really hadn't had strong feelings for her daughter as of lately. Not since she and Zoe had their falling out. "Victoire, all we can do is pray that everything works out and be there for her." she said as she cut the sandwich into smaller pieces picking up one of them and taking a small bite out of it. She really hadn't told anyone she wanted to make things right with Zoe. She couldn't, not even Bill. She felt torn between wanting to hate her and wanting her back in her life at the same time.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Well I'll have a talk with him. He said staring out the window watching the snow fall. Well I'll keep Toire and Zoe in my mind. He said looking and smiling at her. I'll talk to Louis tomorrow!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:16 pm

She saw his glance go out the window as she picked up her glass of water and took a sip from it. "A little early in the year for snow don't you think?" she asked curiously. "But I would feel better if you talked to him." she continued to say, "We should probably go see Toire sometime soon. See how she's doing. I've tried to get a hold of her and can't." she finished off the section of the sandwich she had picked up and picked up another piece and bit a bite out of it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top