Some Alone Time (Fleur)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Some Alone Time (Fleur) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Some Alone Time (Fleur)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Alone Time (Fleur) Empty Some Alone Time (Fleur)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 am

Bill had apparated from Gringotts for Diner with his Wife. She looked as good as she ever had this time of her life. He stopped outside a little restaurant and waited for her. He looked at his watch and smiled. She was late. He chuckled to himself. The kids must have been giving her a tough time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Some Alone Time (Fleur) Empty Re: Some Alone Time (Fleur)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:23 am

Fleur apparated outside of the restaurant. She knew she was running late as she walked in the door and found her husband sitting alone at a small table set for two. "I'm so sorry I'm late." she said as she sat down looking at him apologetically. She had been out getting things for the house when she had realized the time and hurried to get ready. "How was your day?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:24 am

I think I'm getting a little old for my job. He laughed. Almost was crushed by a rock today. He chuckled. Well aside from my day. How was yours. Louis doing his homework? He laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:27 am

"Maybe you should see about getting a desk job." she said with a horrified look that he had almost been crushed by a rock. "Well I hope he is but knowing him he's probably off with Butterfly." she continued to say as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. "I was out running errands for the house all day."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:32 am

Nah I like the thrill! He laughed. If he's off with Butterfly they'd better be having a fun time! He said. Otherwise i'll have to tell him off. He laughed. He waved for a water. Yeah I'll have the chicken club with mashed potatoes and gravy please!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 am

"I'll have the same." she said as the waiter came over to take their order. "You're going to get yourself killed and leave me to take care of those kids all on my own one of these days." She said holding her head a bit. She had heard the news about Louis. "He's too young to be with someone so seriously...I. I don't like it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:29 am

Now Fleur, Its fine. We can trust Louis! He smiled. He drank some of the water the waiter had left. Plus that Butterfly girl is a good catch. He's about as lucky as I was. he held her hand. Just trust Louis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:35 am

"You say that now." she said looking at him, "How do you want me to trust him more than I already do?" she asked curiously. She gripped hold of his hand tightly. "He's still too young to be thinking of marriage and so is she!" she exclaimed in a hushed tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 pm

((OoC:posting as bill))

Deer its okay as long as we keep a tab on them. He smiled. If you like I could talk to him. He said he kissed her hand and grinned. I remember when we had him. After all the kids we'd had already I never suspected a boy. But I finally got a son. He smiled a warm smile at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 pm

((Posting as Fleur))
"You think I don't remember." she replied looking at him. She had remembered. Every detail of the pregnancy of Zoe and Louis. It hadn't been the most pleasant thing in the world for her. "I remember telling you that Zoe and Louis were both going to be girls." she laughed remembering that. "But knowing you, you'll talk to him and say thats my boy and such."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum