Varod's New Apartment - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 29 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:55 am

"Oh yeah," Varod said, glancing at the window and moving to draw the curtain. "Normally it's closed, must have come open when I got angry at you just then."
He laid back down and snuggled her close to him.
"PLEASE don't talk in German, even if it's your first language, cause I can't understand it!"
Smooth, Varod, real smooth.
Yeah yeah, shut it Anti, gimme a night, won't you?
Why should I? I get to enjoy the ride with you and Christy every time!
...I feel violated.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:04 am

"I'm sorry." she said looking at him. "I didn't realize I was speaking in German. I don't mean to it just happens sometimes. Its easier than speaking in English for me." she said feeling bad about speaking in German when he couldn't understand it. She curled up to him once more laying her head on his chest and closed her eyes letting out a long yawn.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:16 am

Varod smiled, showing off his fangs.
"It's fine, I understand," he said, snuggling as close as possible to her. "You look beautiful... I love you so much..."

AROUND NOON

Varod blinked awake.
"Morning Christy! Or is it the afternoon?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:29 am

She had already been claimed by sleep for the night her. Her dreams were rather disturbing for her. She dreamed of past lives where she had gone down the same path she was heading in and it didn't end well. In fact up until she and Godric had been born as cousins almost every time she had taken this path he had been the one to kill her for she could never bring herself to harm him. She knew that this time would be different though. It had to be.

When she woke up she groaned, "Shouldn't you still be sleeping?" she asked looking at him. "What time is it?" she asked. But then again she had a good bit of sleep to once more catch up on. She hadn't slept in well over 48 hours by the time she had gotten to his apartment.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 am

"Not really, I may be a vamp, but I sure don't live like one," Varod replied, kissing her cheek. "I have five hours out in the sun, and even then I'm only out for a little bit to get groceries and such. Wanna go back to sleep?"
He kissed her this time on the lips and rolled so he was on top of her, keeping his full body weight off of her.
"Or do you need me to wake you up?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:38 am

"What do you think?" she asked looking at him, "Wait...what time is it?" she asked practically throwing him off of her to get out of bed. She saw the alarm clock and her face grew pale. "Oh no!" she said looking at him, "I'm supposed to be going off with my mother now to make sure the baby is ok and to find out what she's having!" she exclaimed looking at him. She placed a light kiss on his lips "I promise I"ll be back soon." she said as she apparated out.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Christabelle apparated back into Varod's apartment, "I'm back!" She called out waiting for a reply. She wondered if he had gone off somewhere and held her amulet around her neck as she looked for him.

((Think she and his evil half should play?))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 am

OOC: Nah, not yet... Maybe later.

BIC: "Hey Christy," Varod said, walking out of the bathroom and hugging her. "What's up? Did you have a good day?"
He had just finished washing up after feeding at the graveyard, and hoped she didn't smell the blood.
"Heya Christy!" Anti said, coming out of the living room. They both kissed her on either cheek.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:59 am

Christy looked at him and smiled dropping the bag of books she carried with her incase she did stay another night, though she knew she probably shouldn't. She had a lot of school work she needed to catch up on. "Yeah if you consider sitting in a doctor's office with my mother all day a good day then yeah." she replied, "I found out I'm going to have a little brother." she said smiling. That had been the highlight of good news in her family. It was something they needed.

She looked at Anti Varod after he kissed her and looked a little confused, "Um excuse me." she said looking between the two of them, "Have I missed something while I was gone?" she asked as Varod let her go.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 am

"Cool! You're gonna have a bro! I get to meet him, right? You can bring him over, no one would know," Varod said, smiling slightly.
"Yeah," Anti said. "I see now Varod made the right choice when he picked you. I don't worry much about him now, he's grown up in the past few weeks."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:17 am

"Wait..." she said looking at him confused, "I thought you wanted to kill me." she replied to Anti-Varod. "Something isn't right. I just have a feeling...But yes I might bring my brother over here...if they do like they did with me and just let those nasty house-elves raise him."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top