Varod's New Apartment - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 28 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 pm

"Are you seriously that retarded?" Varod asked incredulous. "I don't want to hurt you in any way! I truly care about you! Why would I want to turn you? I won't turn you. Period."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:40 pm

"Because if we stay together..." she said looking at him, "You'll stay the same age and I'll stay growing older. What vampire would want to be with someone who looks ancient while they still look like they are in their teens?" she asked looking at him, "You think your curse is a gift but it isn't and besides that. No one is meant to live that long." she said still crying.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:45 pm

"I'll always love you, and haven't you ever heard? In muggle stories, ghosts see everyone as they did when they were alive. Maybe it works the same for vamps, maybe just a little different," Varod said, smiling. "The question is: wouldn't someone ancient love to be with someone who looked like a teenager?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:32 am

"I wouldn't." she said looking at him. "If you haven't noticed." she said. Had her father not been murdered by a vampire she might be willing to try. Even in secret she was willing to try but then if things were like that he wouldn't like it. "Look I really do want to be with you but I'm not sure it would work." she said looking at him
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:34 am

"Who's ever sure whether a relationship will work out?" Varod asked, happy with his comparison, because it made a lot of sense. "No one's ever sure it'll work out, and can you honestly say you were absolutely positive we would work out when we first met? I wasn't. We can't be but we can try."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:36 am

"But sadly I can't let anyone know yet." she said looking at him. "I know how my family will take it with me being with a vampire and I have to wait until the emotions aren't flying around like they have been until you could even meet them." she said looking at him, "Is that ok?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:11 am

"Of course," Varod told her. "We can wait. Besides, it sounds fun to have a secret relationship no one can know about."
Smiling, he pulled her into a loving kiss.
"You sure you want this?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 am

She kissed him back. She hated the feel of his skin being cold, but she would deal with it. If she loved him she would. Either that or just fight the urge to kill him while he slept. When they broke apart from the kiss she looked at him, and nodded quietly. At least for now things could almost be normal.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:29 am

"Yeah..." Varod said to her nod that said what she was thinking. "We'll be alright for tonight. Let's just try and sleep."
He pulled her to the bed and held her close, kissing her lightly on the neck. "You trust me to do that, right?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:34 am

"Ich liebe dich du blöde Vampir. Ich werde dich immer lieben. Ich hoffe, Sie heute abend schlafen .. Zumindest werde ich versuchen." she said yawning sleepily. She wasn't even thinking about how he wouldn't understand what she had said. She laid next to him placing her head on his chest. "You going to be alright sleeping in here?" she asked looking towards the windows.

((I love you you idiotic vampire. I will always love you. I can trust you to sleep tonight.. At least I will try to.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top