Character Adoption; Think Of It As A Character Auction! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Character Adoption; Think Of It As A Character Auction! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Character Adoption; Think Of It As A Character Auction!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Adoption; Think Of It As A Character Auction! - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Adoption; Think Of It As A Character Auction!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 pm

((OOC: KK. Here it is...))

'Bella had just killed off a kid. Stupid child, begging for mercy. Like she would ever comply to a wish that was not made by the Dark Lord! Bella wrinkled her nose with disguest. The only thing that was worse than begging for mercy, was using The Dark Lord's actual name. The horror!'

((It might not be that good, but I don't have much to go on!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Character Adoption; Think Of It As A Character Auction! - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Adoption; Think Of It As A Character Auction!

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Here is mine Twisted Evil
Code:

Bellatrix had just been off to do something for the Dark Lord. Didn't even break a sweat. Stupid muggle AMO members trying to kill of us wizards. She had managed to kill all of them. He spotted her nephew. "Hello Matt Darling"she said to him. "Oh hey Bellatrix"He said. "What are you doing out at night this early?" "Oh just looking for something I lost while I was battling here the other night"He smiled. "Yes well I am assuming that this item is un summonable"He smiled. "Yeah I'm pretty shure I havn't been able to get it like that."He smiled. "May I try, pretty please"she used that voice of hers. "Go ahead Auntie"He said. "[color=cyan]Accio Lost Item[/color]"she said. Something cam wizzing towards her. She caught it "is this it"She said. "Oh hey yeah that's it! Thanx auntie!"He ran off. "Be carefull not to get caught! The Death Eaters are looking for you!"

There you guys Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Ack this is hard!

Man, I want to give it to Matt so badly! But I want an evil charrie.
MATT IS THE WINNER!

I will pm you with account details.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Wicked so now wat?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Well, I pmed you, and after that, I dunno *shrugs*.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:55 pm

I got the account info thanx!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 am

..ur avatar isn't like..evil though...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:19 am

Bring some Sweney Todd pictures for the Avvie and siggy. It'll be great!
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top