My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature)) Empty My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature))

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Jamarra Adabella Prophet moved sighlently though the hallways at 10:27 PM. Her hair was puller neatly into a ponytail and dangled over her white cammie tanktop. On her legs layed pair of navy blue sweatpants. Sighlently she opened a classroom door, the room was empty exept for a single teachers desk and matching chair. Jamie sat down on the desk looking out the big looming window at the half moon.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature)) Empty Re: My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:25 pm

(Jamarra... Sweet!!!)( And I hate to be a know-it-all, but i think it's spelled silently. Embarassed )

James Sirius Potter looked up at the ceiling. His dorm was filled with snoring boys, and for once, James was not among them. He could not sleep. He was thinking about Jamie. What he could not figure out was why she effected him like to other girl. He remembered his dad's dad, also named James, who had loved a girl who did not fawn over him. Her name was Lily. And only in James' seventh year did Lily fall for him. James was in the ma situation, except Jamie liked him back.

James was suddenly jolted out of his thoughts by an extremely loud snore, and finally had enough. He hopped out of bed, put on jeans and a shirt, and checked the time. 11:00 pm. Perfect time for a walk in the castle...

It was eerily quiet. Usually, the castle was bustling with students talking and laughing. Now, it seemed like a powerful silencio had been cast, and each student had invisibility cloaks. James would have been annoyed with the silence, but now it gave him time to think. And just as he was turning a corner, he saw a figure head into a classroom. Putting a hand in his pocket(that was where die kept his wand), he looked into the classroom. Jamie was sitting in a chair, looking out of the window. James smiled, and snuck up behind her.

"Guess who?" He whispered, covering her eyes with his hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature)) Empty Re: My Heart was Never of Auction, But you Bought it Anyway ((mature))

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm

((LOL! Thankies! I just made it up. I figured such fancy parents would not have chosen "Jamie" for a name so I picked Jammara))

The door opened sighlented behind Jamie. She did not stir. As light footsteps crossed the room towards Jamie, she did not stir. When a pair of perfect hands touched her face she stirred.
"Potter"
The last few weeks that word had been magic for her. Every time someone uttered the word 'Potter' in refrance to Albus, Lily, or James she had turned her head automatically. Whenever the name 'James' was spoken (in refrance to him or not) she had listened intently for information on him.
Jamie turned her head so her face was facing in his chest. Gently she stood up so she was in his arms and staring up to his perfect face.
"Hey" Jamie murmered.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 pm

"Prophet." He smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I've missed you a lot." He murmured. It was true. Being in different houses was difficult, especially as they did not have all of the same classes together. He'd missed the way she
seemed to float on air, and the way her strong yet petite body.

"How have you been?" He said, kissing her gently on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Jamie reached her arms around James's neck as he kissed her. Every hair on her neck tingled. "Better now" Jamie murmered. "I've missed you too". Gently she pulled herself up to kiss James again. WHen she pulled back she murmered "James?". Jamie's whole face was blushing deeply. "Do you love me?"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm

James was a little surprised at this question.
"Well, yes if thats what you want to hear. Still yes if you don't." He smiled. He could see that she was burning up, and he guessed he
probably was. "Why would my lady ask such a thing of me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Jamie rolled her eyes grinning uncontrolably. "Because" she said simply leaving him without a answer. Genteily she kissed his lips. Barely touching them. Everything about this moment was perfect for her, becides the fact that it was freezing cold, and that they would be in detention for about the rest of her school carrier if they were caught.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:04 am

"Because..." James said. He kissed Jamie back, still wondering the real reason. Well, Jamie had her secrets, and so did James. Jamie was just better at keeping those secrets, well, secrets. James could not keep a secret, but wanted to know any one that he might come across. "I will find out the reason sooner or later you know." James said, smiling 'evilly'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm

"I know" Jamie murmered quietly smiling along with him. "Not right now". James could live without some of her personal secrets. Just between her and her it was a deep secret satisfaction that James loved her. In some invisable way in her mind it connected them more than any marriage or physical way could.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum