Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christy's Room ((Godric))

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christy's Room ((Godric))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:28 am

"No.." she said waving the bar away. He knew she couldn't eat when she first woke up unless it was a rare occasion that she did. "I'm sorry." she said looking at him a little embarrassed. "You could have moved me Godric." she said running her hand through her long curls. She looked over at Godric, "Have I shown you my ring yet?" she asked holding out her left hand so he could see her engagement ring.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 am

"Ohhh, shiny" he said as he looked at it. He loved shiny things. "Good taste too." he said with an impressed tone. He looked from it to her with a smile. "You do know, I am NOT going to let any one screw up your wedding right? I'll kill them." his tone was serious. He was not looking forward to playing bouncer during a day he knew meant so much to his firned and his cousin.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:37 am

"Oh I love you Godric!" she said hugging her cousin. "You're the best!" she said happily. She wouldn't have him play bouncer but then again if everything went to plan she wouldn't have to. "I think this shall be the best wedding in all of wizarding and muggle history!" she said excitedly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:40 am

"If we have our say, not even the ancient Pharos will have anything on it." he said with a grin. If there was one thing Godric knew it was parties. He had planned some of the best at Dermstrang even though he hardly ever went. He wasn't to much for a social scene. He was a more one on one person no matter the situation.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:43 am

"I have to find someone to make this though." she said walking over to her desk pulling out her sketch of her wedding dress design. "I know its rather simple but then again its very classic." she said as she waited for him to take the drawing. It had a strapless sweetheart with an almost baroque waistline and a beautiful wide train.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:50 am

"I know someone from Durmstarng that could. He always got shited on for it but he and I are good 'friends'" he said with an unmistakable innuendo. "He'll do anything I ask actualy..." he trailed off with a demonic smile. In truth he had put the poor boy in the Imperius curse so many times he was pretty sure the boy would react with out it. The boy was his puppet. "He will do it for no cost as well. As long as I'm the one to ask." He was smiling like the Devil himself.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:53 am

"Oh mutti und vater are paying for everything." she said looking at him, "Mutti said she wanted no expense spared." she laughed a little, but then again it wasn't everyday the only daughter of a minister of magic got married. At sixteen no less. "I wanted you to be the first one I told but they saw the ring." she said looking at him feeling bad he wasn't the first to know.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 am

"Thats becuse they are just nosey." he said playfully. "As for them paying, trust me, this guy is better then any seamstress i have ever met. And I want to see him of course." he had a playful smirk on his face. "I won't even need to persuade him if I play my cards right." He was of course going to exchange his ... pleasure, for the work done. Even if the work were to cost an unseemly amount the boy all ways bowed to Godric's demands.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 am

"And what is playing your cards right?" she asked looking at him. "Besides as long as it looks exactly as my design then I'll be fine with it." she said smiling. "They've never been that nosy before." she said looking at him, "Other than keeping me from staying here instead of school but then again all of that is about to change, wouldn't you say?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:09 am

"Ive seen him do better then most runway artist." he said bluntly with no joking in his voice. "As for my cards," now his voice was full of mischife and impish amusment, "Well, lets just say I'll be going alone." He knew his cousin would want to go too, but that wasn't going to happen. Not this time. He had to many months to get out of his system.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top