Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) Empty Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 am

Sophia was tired of being in the castle and needed to get out and what better place to go and relax then Hogsmeade on the weekends? As she walked out of the common room down the stairs to the Entrance Hall she pushed opened the doors and smiled when she felt the wind rustled through her hair. As she walked down the sloping lawns towards the front gate with her mini book bag on her shoulder that held her book she waved at a couple of Gryffindor first years on her way to the front gate and waited with the rest of the students to go. As she finally reached Hogsmeade she walked over towards the lake and smiled and walked to the willow tree her favorite spot and sat down. As she looked at the lake for a couple of minutes she smiled and pulled out her book from her mini book bag and started reading.

As she started reading she had a feeling someone was watching her, as she looked up from her book she looked around but didn't see anyone. Shrugging off the feeling she tried to went back to reading but she couldn't. Closing her book she got out her wand and stood up looking and walking around her. As she heard a twig snap she whipped around her wand pointing at the spot she heard it. "Who's there? I have a wand and I'm not afraid to use plus I'm a vampire."said Sophia calmly.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) Empty Re: Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 am

Wow, Godric said with a smirk. Is this how you treat every one that comes across your path or just good looking guys? He was just walking to the lake and going to sit near the water and gets accosted. What was up with this girl? Besides I didn't know this lake was yours to say who could and couldn't sit near the lake. As he said this he sat down near the edge of the water playing with his silver necklace absently. He looked over and smirked.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) Empty Re: Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at him and automatically knew he was a Malfoy just by his looks and personality. "For your information Malfoy, you scared me so I had every right to do that!"said Sophia annoyed but in a calm voice. "As for saying it's my lake I didn't say that Malfoy so don't be putting words in my mouth I didn't say!"said Sophia calmly as she put her wand back in her robe. "Ugh, why does every Malfoy have to be so damn annoying?"Sophia asked herself shaking her head and sat back down under the Willow tree again. As she ignore him she went back to reading her book as if he wasn't even there.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 am

If I didn't know any better with that self ritious attitude you must be a Gryphondor. He said, his German accent punctuating his distaste for her house. Pluse, don't throw me in with my kin. I just found out I was a Malfoy right before school started. His little Veela blood came out in the smile he shot her. Besides with that kind of reaction I think you have a secret crush on Malfoys. He knew he was goading her. Vampire or not he didn't care. It was just to much fun.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 am

Sophia rolled her eyes when he said she must be a Gryffindor. "You think? honestly I have the robe on!"said Sophia. As he said what her reaction she would have a secret crush for Malfoys Sophia laughed her cold laugh. "Me have a thing for a malfoy, your kidding right?"Sophia asked laughing. "Oh man Malfoy, your funny!"said Sophia still laughing and closed her book from laughing so hard. "I'm surprise you haven't guess what I am, I thought my personality and look would give it away!"said Sophia calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:18 am

Well considering you already said you were a Vampire there is only one thing I could guess that you were. But I'm to much of a kind person to say that kind of thing. To nice to call you a Fangface or a leech or a blood sucking parasite. His German accent was thick with sarcasm. They don't exactly teach us to be rude in Durmstrang. He said as he played with his pendent on his necklace.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 am

"Well thankyou for not calling me those names, I really hate when people call me those!"said Sophia truthfully. "Honestly I do everything like I did when I was human actually some people don't even know I'm a vampire for I control myself and I basically act human."said Sophia calmly. "Sorry I was rude to you, it's just I don't get along with the other Malfoys it's just a Malfoy and Granger thing."said Sophia calmly. "So you transferred from Durmstrang, how is it like there? I heard you basically do dark magic there!"said Sophia. Sophia would hate the fact about doing Dark Magic every single day it gave her chills just thinking about it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:45 am

We do. He said as a matter of fact. But it sort of helps to know the Dark Arts so you can be better prepared for defending against them. Kind of like 'Know thy enemy. He didn't let on that he wasn't just good at them but he enjoyed them too. But as for Durmstrang its self, it was my escape. I live with my cousin, aunt, mother, and uncle. It's all girls all the time. And I for one need some male interaction. My uncle doesn't count since he pretty much just works all the time leaving me to be with the women. There was a distinct note in his voice of disdain.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Sophia nodded. "You have a point there!"said Sophia calmly. Sophia read all about dark magic and all different kinds of dark magic. "You like dark magic, I can tell by the way you talk about it!"said Sophia. "So do you like Hogwarts better or Drumstrang better?"Sophia asked him curiously. As he said he was mainly with girls all the time she laughed she couldn't help herself but she hoped she didn't sound rude. "Well I'm sure your very much of a gentlemen being around all girls and some girl would like that."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 am

Delk laughed touching the necklace again. I have all the manners due a gentleman living with the German Minister of Magic and his family. He was frowning at her last statement. Girls do like it, he trailed off not wanting to say to much. I don't just like the way they do it at Durmstrang, I love it. It's not the same here, you cant even do a hex with out one of the professors getting onto you. He was hoping his change of subject wasn't to rushed.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top