Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Sophia nodded when he told her you couldn't do a hex without getting into trouble. "Yeah I know, you can't even do magic in the hallways without getting in trouble for that!"said Sophia hating that stupid rule. "So if I may ask, why did you come here if you loved Drumstrang so much?"Sophia asked him. "Oh sorry, that's none of my business that was really nosy."said Sophia. Sophia was a very curious person at times but sometimes she can very nosy at times which sometimes got her in trouble.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything is not what it seems! ((Godric))

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:51 am

It's okay. he said with a Prince's smile. I came here becuse I found out the other half of my heritage. The Malfoy side you seem to dislike so much. That and I had my heart broken in Germany a few months ago so I wanted away from home and from my old life in general. His smile faltered for a second as his hand reached for the pendent that had fallen out of his robes. A silver heart with a pentagram in the center.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 am

Sophia nodded. "I don't hate all Malfoys just the rude and evil ones!"said Sophia knowing all of them were evil beside Nate and Godric or so it seems. "That's a beautiful pendent Godric."said Sophia noticing his smile faded off his face. Sophia knew it was probably his ex girlfriend pendent or maybe his mother's. "I'm sorry you got your heart broken, it's never a good thing believe me!"said Sophia having so many broken hearts and knowing she broke a couple herself. "But look on the bright side, there's tons of other girls that will make you happier!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:54 am

"I doubt that." Godric said with a true laugh. "I seriously doubt any girl will make me happy." His dark smile faltered as a sad note entered his voice. "The person who gave me this also had the crud beat out of me by about ten guys. Granted three of them had to go to the hospital due to sectomsempra." He laughed at the memory.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 am

Sophia smile faded when he told her person who gave him that pendent also had the crud beat out of me by about ten guys. "Oh my gosh, that's horrible Godric good thing your alright!"said Sophia softly. As he said three of them were sent to the hospital due to sectumsempra Sophia nodded. "Well that's good, at lease they got what they deserved!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 am

Not enough of them did. He said with a smile. He didn't know what it was about this girl but for some odd reason he rely didn't mind her. Okay I gave you a personal story so now your turn. He said with a wicked smile. How did it happen? He then remembered his manners. Sorry, that is a bit to personal. But tell me do you enjoy being a Vampire?
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 pm

"No it's ok, you told me all your personal things so I will tell you mine."said Sophia. "As for being a vampire yes I love it sometimes, but I do wish I was human at times bu I do love running faster then human and jumping higher then humans."said Sophia smiling. "As for becoming a vampire it's rather a long story so I 'll tell you the short version."said Sophia calmly. "Well my off and on boyfriend Andrian was a vampire and he been out in the sun longer then five hours and he haven't had nothing to drink in a couple of days or weeks, so me being the person I am let him bite me, he thought he killed me for I wouldn't respond to him so he killed himself because he thought he drunk all my blood out of me when he really just put me in a coma."said Sophia calmly. It still hurt Sophia to talk about it but not as much as it used it for it happend almost two years ago. "I still think it's my fault that he killed himself, but a couple of months later they had my funeral for me and after everyone left I woke up in my casket and couldn't remember who I was or anything about where I was I had to learn everything over again!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:42 am

Godric looked at her stunned. Wow, that's some story. He said a bit dazed. The long version must be twice as compelling to hear. His German accent was thick as he spoke not thinking to even try to hide it. Reminds me a bit of Romeo and Juliet. He was fiddling with his pendent again.

I guess you could call my whirlwind romance a bit of the opposite. After we broke up, they tried to have me killed and ended up getting sent to the hospital. As far a I know there still there. I hope I didn't do too much damage. A dark smile formed on his face as a single tear rolled down it. He quickly wiped it away. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? he asked tentatively.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 am

Sophia laughed when he was stunned by her story. "Yeah the long version is twice as compelling your right about that!"said Sophia. As he said it sounded like Romeo and Juliet she looked at him shocked. "Wow, I didn't know you read muggle books, but it sort of is but isn't you know what Juliet drinking the Draught of living Death."said Sophia. As he said his Romance was whirlwind she sighed. "Well at lease it's over and your ok."said Sophia softly. As he asked about the Dark Arts she shrugged. "I'm not really against it, but I do think you should only use it unless you have to, although my parents died because of dark Arts."said Sophia calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum