Praying on the pray! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Praying on the pray! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Praying on the pray!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praying on the pray! - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying on the pray!

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:41 am

Jennifer smiled then blocked the spell without even moving. "Tell me, how am I getting ahead of myself?" Jennifer asked him with a tone of curiosity. She listened to him and then suddenly she remembered where she had heard that voice before. School. "I know that voice. Your from the school. Your one of my teachers. Your.....Professor Lastrange." Jennifer said with a tone of I-gotta. "Your on my masters list of people to kill. Now I will not hold back." Jennifer said hoping this would enrage him.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:44 am

Well no need for this then He pulled of the hood of his cloak. His eyes were read and he had scars on his forhead and one on his cheek. Well You think I don't know that. Thats not gonna enrage me you know. Yes I've improved skills since we last dueled. I'm gonna whipe you Neos and Samanthat out when he gets here. There is no need for filthy vermin and Bloodsuckers like you people!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 am

"What I don't understand, you filthy traitor, is how you can think that about me when you are one yourself." Jennifer replied to him hoping she was stalling for time. She wanted to wait for Ne'os then start torturing Samantha. While Jennifer and Matt talked, Jennifer was swirling her wand around so that it made an invisible bubble around Samantha that she could not escape and noone else could get into. "Sectersempra, Stupify, Avada Kadavera, Crusio." Jennifer said as she watched the Sophia girl disapperate. It would be any moment now that Ne'os and Sophia would be coming back to a screaming Samantha and a dead Matt.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 am

Samantha had finally woken up. She tried to stand up but she hit her head on something. She looked up to see nothing there and tryied again. But still could not stand up. So she tried to move to the side but could not move that way. Samantha was starting to panick. Samantha looked onward and saw Jennifer and Matt Lestrange fighting. What ever was keeping her in this area was also keeping her safe. Samantha was unsure of who it was that did it. She then wondered why she couldn't hear anything. She tried to yell out. But noone turned to look at her so she only figured that noone heard her. So she sat and waited for someone to come and help her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:05 am

Matt dodged the cursed coming his way. "nice try but I won't be dying tonight. Neos will come back Ito a screamin samantha though"he laughed. His eyes turned red he was ready for the fight.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 am

"So then you agree that Samantha will be screaming. Good I'm glad you agree." Jennifer said to him, then turned her wand towards Samantha yelling. "Crucio!!" Jennifer then smiled evilly as Samantha started wiggilling around from pain.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 am

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" Matt yelled and Jennifer. "she will a screaming while you dead!!!!".

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Ne'os was shocked when Sophia had told him what happened he ran out of the grounds and aperated he drew the Elder wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Neos was here. Yes Matt thought. He had 2 vampires and a werewolf. This could be a good day. Ah Neos your here! STUPEFY he yelled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Ne'os blocked the spell "what do you think you are doing" he said sending a disarming spell at matt.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top