Praying on the pray!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Praying on the pray! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Praying on the pray!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praying on the pray! Empty Praying on the pray!

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 am

Jennifer had just apperated Samantha to a hiden spot in the middle of the forest behind the Hogsmeade town. No one even knew that she had done so. So she had all the time in the world to do what she wanted to Samantha. Samantha being pregnant with twins had passed out from the apperation. In the meantime Jennifer started putting up protection spells against wizards and witches, vampires and other werewolfs so they couldn't see nore smell or get into this little area. This gave her the privacy to torcher Samantha if she wished to. But she didn't, the only reason she was doing this was to lure Ne'os to his death.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Praying on the pray! Empty Re: Praying on the pray!

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 am

Samantha hadn't even realized what had been going on until she felt Jennifers hand on her shoulder, while they were talking in the hallway of the school. But by then it had been to late. Now Samantha was passed out on the ground of the forest behind the hogsmeade town and nobody even knew she was out here with this crazy b****. Hopefully someone would come to her rescue. Most of the time she could fight her way out of most problems but with her being pregnant and passed out. She was just out of luck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 am

Sophia knew something wasn't right when she seen Samantha walk out with Jennifer. As Sophia lied and told Jacob she had to go to the restroom she snuck out of the Great Hall to where she she could apperated and thought of Samantha and appeared right beside Samantha. "Let her go Hutson, or there'll be trouble!"said Sophia angrily getting out her wand and pointing it at her. "Hold on Sammy, I'll get you out of here!"said Sophia softly knowing her best friend was knocked out. Sophia knew what happened last time when she was with Jennifer but shook it off she wasn't going to let it happen to her again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 am

Jennifer turned around and looked at Sophia angrily, how did she get in here, thought Jennifer to herself. "Hello Sophia. Looks as though you were able to remove my little curse. Very good. Looks like now I'm going to have to kill you." Jennifer said to her, now pointing her wand at her. "Samantha here isn't going anywhere. I put a spell around this place so that you nor I can take her anywhere without me breaking the spell and thats not going to happen without Ne'os. So it would be very kind of you if you could go and get him for me and then come back. Once I am able to see Ne'os you can take her." Jennifer said to her with a very evil smile spreading across her smooth and shiny face.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Matt heard noises coming from around the corner. He looked and saw Jennifer Samantha and Sophia. Jennifer had pulled out her wand. Now was the time to act. "FERNOMIA"he yelled running down to were they were aiming at Jennifer.. "You! Go get Neos let me handle this peice of scum.He said to Sophia. He pointed his wand at Jennifer.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 am

(OOC: What does Fernomia do?)

Jennifer heard footsteps and a spell flying at her, so she jumped back right at the last moment and she could feel the spell just miss her right ear. She looked around to see a figure in a black cloak standing next to Sophia. "And who might you be too interfer in such doings that do not involve you?" Jennifer asked this stranger. She was starting to wonder if any of the spells she had put up to block people from entering were even working. "Avada Kadavera, Expelliaramus, Sectersempra, Crusio." Jennifer yelled at them both before the girl could get away to get the traitor Ne'os.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 am

((Ooc:Simulates Death! You lose Feeling all Senses and You fell cold))
[b]It's none of your business who I am He called dodging the spells. He casted protego at the spells aiming for Sopia. Avada Kedavra he called aiming for Jennifer.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:23 am

Jennifer smiled evily as she watched him block the spells going towards Sophia. Jennifer thought to herself, 'this is going to be a good fight'. She then heard the death spell being thrown at her and she jumped up into a tree and watched the spell break a branch off. Jennifer then jumped back down. "Stupify, Sectersempra, Avada Kadavera." Jennifer yelled at this man again wondering when the sophia girl would run off and get Ne'os.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:25 am

((Ooc:Wondering when soph was gonna go and get Neos ROFL))
Matt dodged all three of the curses. Now now lets not get to ahead of oursleves he laughed. Stupefy he yelled.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 am

((Ha ha sorry, I'll go get him now!))

"Um... thankyou who ever you are and I'll go get Ne'os!"said Sophia as she looked at Samantha. "Sammy, I be back as soon as I can I'm going to go get Ne'os."said Sophia as she ducked a spell and apperated to Hogwarts. As she apperated back to Hogwarts she ran through the Great Hall trying to find Ne'os.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top