Hanging Out (((Tracer)))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging Out (((Tracer))) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging Out (((Tracer)))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging Out (((Tracer))) Empty Hanging Out (((Tracer)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 am

Abbey was sitting by the lake in the shade of tree, munching on an apple she had taken from the lunch table. She smiled as the sun shined upon her face, loving the warmth on her body. Abbey was just about to get up, when she heard someone approach behing her....
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (((Tracer))) Empty Re: Hanging Out (((Tracer)))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 am

tracer unlike his twin loved the outdoors, maybe it was because how outgoing he was. While his brother was reading Tracer decided to venture forth to the great beyond of the lake. he saw a girl by the lake under a tree and decided she looked like some one he could have a conversation with, but who couldn't Tracer have a conversation with? " Hey whats that in you eye?" Aden said with concern in his voice it sounded genuine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:55 am

Abbey looked up and noticed a boy who she knew was a first year. She smiled at him. Abbey wiped her eye. "I'm pretty sure I don't have anything in my eye." Abbey said. "What's your name?" she asked, standing up. Abbey was quite short for her age, but next to the boy she towered over him.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:04 am

Tracer just stared at her like he was serious. Squinting his eyes just to the point where he could barly see out of them before he spoke again "no there is something in there i know that much is true!" then tracer sighed before beginning again, "Oh it's just a sparkle. My name is Tracer, Tracer Knight." He said with a golden smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:08 am

Abbey smiled, knowing that Tracer was trying to use a pick-up line on her. Abbey tried not to laugh, so she just introduced herself instead. "I'm Abbey Dawn." she said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you Abbey Dawn, now i have jut one question for you. What time is it?" Tracer said preparing to pull out another pick-up line on here. Tracer knew that this was why he was so much better than his twin, because Chris would never even attempt to hit on a girl. Why was Tracer cursed to have the uncoolist of twins he wondered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Abbey peered down at her watch. "It looks like it's around 1:30." she said, answering his question. "Why, do you have somewhere to be?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top