Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members)) Empty Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 am

How many characters you want:1
What characters you want:Anyone Ive Battled
Level of RP:No one liners
What you want to RP about:Me Finally Being Beaten Bad

Okay so the Bottom line is this is part of a Storyline Ive made for Matt I have discussed this with Darren and Somebody has to MESS ME UP! Okay I'm gonna pick one person out of all those I've battled. You will see the storyline as it Progresses.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members)) Empty Re: Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 am

Well, I've battled you. But I'm not sure a 5th year will finish you off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members)) Empty Re: Attention Anyone Ive Battled ((And Order Members))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 am

I'm considering Neos or Nick mabye someone from the Order.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 pm

We do have a long history of violence lol Smile . If its for character development PM me and we can discuss whats your after.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:45 pm

I'll do it...you know me....any chance to kick your butt! Smile
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm

You've battled me, so I'll help! Smile
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

You have battled me and I have the advantacge of being a seer but I do not think I will be THE one. i could help though
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm

I am an Order Member. I've never battled you, but still...

P.S. This is Sierra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Okay I'm thinking to get a bunch of people to beat me up basically all my enemies.
Which is all of you lol.... We'll see you else shows up.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:51 pm

ill battle Razz
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top