Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton) Empty Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton)

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:31 am

Cosette entered the common room with Abbey after the feast, and looked around to find CJ.
"So, you're sure you don't know him?" Cosette asked Abbey again.
"Pretty sure." Abbey shrugged. "I don't honestly know too many people."
Cosette laughed, and spotted Colton sitting across the room.
"CJ!" Cosette called, and tugged on Abbey's arm, pulling her along with her to go talk to him.
"Hey, Ettie. Hey, Abbey." Colton smiled.
Cosette's face fell. "You.. I thought.." She allowed her eyebrows to scrunch together in confusion.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton) Empty Re: Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton)

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 am

Abbey then realized that she had indeed, met CJ before. "Hey Colton!" she said, running up and hugging him. Abbey hadn't realized that this CJ that Cosette had spoken of, was in fact, the same CJ that she had met in Diagon Alley one day. She noticed that Cosette looked sad. She patted Ettie on the shoulder. "Sorry Ettie, I didn't realize that you were talking about this Colton!" she said, explaining.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton) Empty Re: Introducing Bee and CJ. (Abbey and Colton)

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 am

Cosette plopped herself down on the seat next to Colton, quite disappointed. She had hoped to actually introduce people, like she had back home. She had been friends with two of the neighbors, who never talked, but were able to see each other whenever they wanted. She introduced them, and years later they still talk, hang out, etc. ((true story.))
"Ah well." She shrugged.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 am

Abbey was happy that Cosette wasn't too upset about that fact that she and Colton knew each other. She sat down on the couch next to Cosette. "So, tell me more about yourself." she said, pointing at Colton and Ettie. "I haven't gotten to learn much about you guys." Abbey leaned forward, eager to learn about them.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Cosette played with her braids, which she had taken to wearing recently. "Well, My favorite thing to watch is DCI." She shrugged. She had explained it to both of them already. "But you know that. Um, I'm allergic to animals with feathers and fur.. But I have a Miniature Schnauzer, because he has hair, not fur, and doesn't shed. Yup. Um.." She trailed off. "It'd work better if you asked questions." Cosette laughed.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Abbey nodded, laughing. "Well, you could tell me about your family and what they're like?" Abbey suggested, playing with her hair.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Cosette nodded. This might take a while.. "Well, Mum is French. A Veela. Works at the Ministry. Dad is a Wizard Neurologist. You know, the guys that figure out what's wrong with your brain?" Cosette laughed a bit, but continued, "My sister, Caroline, she's coming next year by the way. She's brilliant. I'll bet she's a Ravenclaw. Anyway, everyone in my family has played Quidditch, except me." She frowned. "Stupid heights."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am

Abbey smiled at Cosette. She had Cosette were such opposites! Abbey loved heights, and the feeling of the wind whipping through her hair! "Well, I guess I could tell you about my family...." Abbey yentured off, wondering if Cosette would want to know.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 am

"Well," Cosette replied, "I know your dad is Ethan Dawn, but.. that's about it." She laughed. "Go ahead." She leaned back against the couch, and glanced over at Colton.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 am

((OOC: Whoops, Double Post. Nvm.))
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top