Introducing Romeo!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Introducing Romeo! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Introducing Romeo!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Romeo! Empty Introducing Romeo!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Okay so I always liked Blaise in the books, I thought he was a fresh character to have in the mix that J K created, plus I noticed there aren't many Slytherin students and I felt like creating one, what do you get? Blaise's son.

Basically Romeo is the reincarnation of Blaise in the sense that, they are extremely alike in the fact they are both arrogant, self centered, highly proud of their appearance and not what. There wasn't a lot to go on from Blaise so I also added a few things for Romeo, such as his interest in the dark arts, yearning for fame and that sort of stuff. He looks down on others and is rather smug and scornful about it as opposed to being confrontational. However, because of his looks, and manipulative ways he gets the girls pining after him.

So. Anybody interested in role-playing with him? He needs enemies (most likely muggle borns, blood traitors and Gryffindors), friends and girls who he can play about.

For more information about Blaise simply click the signature picture and it will redirect you to his profile.

Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Introducing Romeo! Empty Re: Introducing Romeo!

Post by Hazel Parker Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 pm

xD I have one muggle-born for sure and it's Noelle but yeah she is now hufflepuff graduate. I don't know exactly how they could meet or so... or what they could do. Even if he has bullied and stuff done to her then she have taken it to her heart since she is quite emotional person.

Then I have alos gryffindor charrie in same year as yours. Cecilie Montez. They may know each othet by now already and they don't like each others very much for sure. Cece may even hate him and by her enemy for sure.

Even have on seventh year gryffindor Clara Cadwallader and then even seventh year slytherin Emily Night.

She could hate Clara too and be enemy with her, i don't mind. With Emily maybe she can be friend or so.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:59 am

I like him and CeCe being enemies! Is she on the quidditch team? If so their rivalry could have sparked from then, or maybe he just annoys her being arrogant and up himself and perhaps he just hates her because of the fact she is a Gryffindor.

Yeah him and Emily could be friends. Maybe they once kissed or something or she finds him good looking? Or maybe he fancies her a bit and tries to get her to kiss him or something?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:48 am

HIT. Definitely. Their personalities will most likely collide and Hit will definitely not like him.

Kaiden is probably a safe bet for a friend. He's a seventh year though. And maybe Dylan? I dunno.

Oh and my new character Olivia Jones. She's open for anything.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:22 am

Yes! Do you want them to already be enemies or role-play it out? Is Hit confrontational? Like if Romeo got wind of her drug over dose and said something about it behind her back would she say something to him?

OR! Last year Romeo had his pumpkin juice spiked by a Gryffindor and it caused him to develop pimples that took two months to clear becaus he go in a confrontation with a Gryffindor - maybe Hit was the one who he got in a cafuffle with and so it stems from them? Up to you Smile

Perhaps Kaiden and Romeo are just more acquaintances then rather than friends?

For Dylan I'm not too sure, I will need to read up on Dylan as I dOnt know much about him besides the fact he likes musi (if I am thinking correctly)?

Then Olivia, would she be the type to fall for him? Or fancy him a bit?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:27 am

Heh, let's use the over dose one. She'd flip if he found out and said anything about it. Hit's been getting into fights often now cx

That's good. They'd probably just know each other from family affairs and such.

Yeah, Dylan LOVES music and he wants to get his band back together. But he also had a little bit of depression going because his best friend died.

As for Olivia, she wouldn't like him whatsoever. She's kinda distrusting of guys right now. She had a baby with her ex-boyfriend and he just left her after she told him about her pregnancy, so she thinks all guys are the same and they'll all just hurt her.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 am

Maybe he says something about having a baby whilst still in Hogwarts behind her back and, would she be upset or angry?

Or is that too many relationships about talking behind someone's back haha?

We could just put them in an RP together and see what happens if you like?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:17 am

If he did that, she's be upset at first then probably get angry and a bit hostile toward him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 am

My only student as of right now is Addie, if you'd like to have anything going on with them. She probably wouldn't be a fan of him, but as she gets to be friends with Kaiden she'd try to accept any of his friends. She's going to be a 7th year Ravvie, but is pretty open to any house. She's a half-blood, though, so he may or may not be okay with her.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:49 am

He will be okay with a half blood. Perhaps he tries to 'get her' but she doesn't seem to be interested and it drives him mad haha?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top