Micheals Apartment-open and rose- - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Micheals Apartment-open and rose- - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Micheals Apartment-open and rose-

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micheals Apartment-open and rose- - Page 2 Empty Re: Micheals Apartment-open and rose-

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 am

"Rose Weasley, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked in a serious voice. His face was serious also. He smiled at her and kissed her hand lightly. The waiter came by and asked wht they wanted. he ordered a cheeseburger and fries with Dr. Pepper. He waited for her to order what she wanted. After she was done. he talked somemore. "So Rose, Are you ready for a fun Hogswarts Year?' he asked softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Micheals Apartment-open and rose- - Page 2 Empty Re: Micheals Apartment-open and rose-

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 am

As Michael asked her to be his girlfriend she gasped. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!"said Rose as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he kissed her hand lightly she blushed and felt a chill run down her spine. As the waiter asked what they wanted Rose ordered the same thing as Michael did for she thought it sounded good. As he asked her if she was ready for another fun year at Hogwarts she nodded. "Yeah of course I am, but I'm sure this year will be fun then last year!"said Rose as she gave him a sexy warm smile and a wink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 am

Micheal smiled at her and nodded. " well i am glad you answered that as a yes. ' he said smiling at her. After 10 minutes there food arrived. He took a bit of his cheeseburger. It was good.He continued to eat. He wiped his mouth then looked at rose " So rose. Are you happy to be my girlfriend? Be honest" he said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:55 am

As Rose took a bite of her cheeseburger she swallowed and answered Michael question. "Of course I'm to be your girlfriend Michael why would I be?"Rose asked him laughing as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. As she took a sip of her Dr. Pepper she swallowed and gave him a warm smile and locked hands with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top