Micheals Apartment-open and rose-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Micheals Apartment-open and rose- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Micheals Apartment-open and rose-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micheals Apartment-open and rose- Empty Micheals Apartment-open and rose-

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:39 am

Apartment;

Spoiler:

Micheal was at his apartment laying down on his couch in is living room and watching tv in his boxers and a white tank top with white socks on. He was realyl sexy. he was single and no one really knew why.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Micheals Apartment-open and rose- Empty Re: Micheals Apartment-open and rose-

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 am

Rose apperated to Micheal's apartment and knocked on his door. "Micheal are you here, It's me Rose may I please come in?"Rose asked in a soft velvet voice. Rose was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress that showed off her legs and curves with her hair up ans curly.

Spoiler:
(What she's wearing)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Micheal opened the door and smiled at Rose. " Hey Rose. Come in and dont you look sexy as always." Micheal said letting rose into his apartment. He noticed he was still wearing boxers. he walked to his bedroom, quickly put on jeans and t-shirt and came back out. " sorry about that. Anyways would like to sit down or we can go do something. I wasn't really excepting any company but ou are good company." He said still laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Rose nodded and walked into his apartment, she blushed when he told her she looked sexy as always. "Thanks, you look very hot and sexy as well even if you wearing what you have on now!"said Rose as she gave him a warm smile. Rose laughed as he walked towards his bedroom and put a short and jeans on. As told her sorry she giggled. "It's ok, I actually liked you that way you looked so hot and sexy not like you always don't."said Rose blushing and looking away. As he said she was good company she laughed and looked back at him. "Oh really, and how I'm good company?"Rose asked him sweetly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. As he told her she could sit down or they could go do something Rose looked at him with a sexy warm smile. "Doesn't matter to me what we do, we could go out and see a movie or something or just sit here and snuggle and cuddled together, but either way that going to happen anyways."said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Micheal looked at Rose and smiled. " Well you are cute and smart, so i can actually talk to you." he said softly and looked at her with the eyes. the sexy eyes. " Oh Rose are you sure will not do than more than Cuddle?" he said winking at her playfully. " Let's go out to dinner and a movie" he said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Rose laughed as he asked her if she would do more then just snuggle and cuddle. "I don't know, you just have to wait and see!"said Rose as she gave him a sexy warm smile and winked at him. As he said they were going out for dinner and seeing a movie she smiled. "Sounds like fun, lets go!"said Rose as she grabbed his hand with her soft warm hands and lead him out of his apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Micheal laughed and smiled at her." Well aren't you just a cutie. Anyways." He said leading her out of his apartment. They continued to walk until they reached a small cafe out in London which was Micheal's apartment was. He opened the door for her and lead her inside. They were seated in a romantic spot of the cafe. They were handed Menus. " What do you want to order?" he asked her while looking at his menu
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:03 am

As Rose looked at where they were sitting at and gasped for it look so beautiful. "Wow this looks so beautiful!"said Rose as she looked around in awe and looked back at Michael and gave him a soft warm smile. As she looked at her menu for a second he asked her what she wanted she shrugged and laughed. "I don't know, there so much to choose from what are you getting?"Rose asked him with a warm smile as her eyes sparkled at him. "I thought about getting the steak dinner but I don't know if I will eat it all!"said Rose laughing knowing she was a small girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:08 am

Micheal laughed at rose. " I might get a cheeseburger and fries. I come here all the time and order that because its good." he said laughing. He noticed she was a tiny girl but she was really cute. He looked at rose and put his hand in hers. ' Well maybe this is the fsstart of something." he said grinning at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:17 am

"Mmm... a cheeseburger and fries does sound good as well!"said Rose laughing for she didn't know what she wanted. As he put his hand in hers she blushed and gave him a warm smile. "Yeah your right, maybe this is the start of something for us."said Rose as she gave him a soft warm smile. Rose liked Michael for he was sweet, kind and sexy which is what she loved about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top