This is Boring! (OPEN!]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is Boring! (OPEN!] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is Boring! (OPEN!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is Boring! (OPEN!] Empty This is Boring! (OPEN!]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Rose had been sitting at the Slytherin table, and these people were boring her! How could they obsess over their summer vacations for this long? Who cared if you went to a different country, or met a famous person? She didn't! So she had decided that when all the teachers had their backs turned, she'd leave. But she had to go unnoticed. People weren't allowed to leave the Feast until they were dismissed. 'Oh well.' Rose thought. Rules didn't really matter to her.

So, as soon as the teachers had their attention turned, Rose got up and walked right out of the front doors to the Great Hall. People were still eating and talking, so Rose would have to wait a while; as she didn't know the password to the common room. Rose sighed, this wasn't one of her most thought-out plans. So she sat down on the first step on the staircase leading to the first floor in the Entrance Hall, and waited for someone to come out of the Great Hall, maybe sneaking out like her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This is Boring! (OPEN!] Empty Re: This is Boring! (OPEN!]

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 am

Godric had had enough of this stupid tradition. He longed for Durmstrang and decided to ditch. Not caring if he was seen or not, he stood from his seat at the Slytherin table and walked out. He saw the other Slytherin walk out and had no clue he wasn't supposed to leave. He found her on the steps in the Entrance Hall. Stupid tradition if you ask me. Mind if I join you? he asked with a charming smile.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 am

Christabelle had sneaked back down after Nick had showed her the dorms but not wanting to go back to the feast she hung out outside, As she started to make her way towards the entrance hall she noticed her cousin and a girl, "Guess we all think alike since we all ditched huh?" she said curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:49 am

Godric looked over at Christy smiling. How was your little trist? he asked with a wicked smile. He had seen her ditch earlyer but didn't want to follow. Better not have been with the, Godric cringed, Gryphondor.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am

"Tryst?" she asked highly amused, "I don't know what you're referring to." she said honestly because nothing had happened with her and Nick other than the fact that they had kissed. "And if you must know I was with a prefect from Slytherin, cousin dear."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:18 pm

"No, I don't mind. You know you're not supposed to leave, right?" Rose asked. She didn't think he did, but oh well. Rose wondered who he was. She didn't remember ever seeing him, but Rose had never been good with faces. She didn't really care who you were or what you were doing near her, she just cared about if you would annoy her or not. She just wanted to go back to the common room and chill in her dorm, doing nothing but being B**** to her annoying roommates. Sadly, the Feast always took forever so that wouldn't be happening any time soon.

Then there were three. Two's a company, but three's a crowd...Rose said nothing. She thought it, but it would be pretty rude to say to people she didn't know. Wait, when did Rosalie Malfoy start caring? She mentally sighed, and pushed it to the back of her mind to think about later. "Yeah, his name is Nick, isn't it?" Rose asked, knowing all the while that it was the same boy that she had shared a compartment with for the train ride.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:14 am

I'm Godric by the way. He said flashing a smile with the little Veela charm he had. I had no idea I wasn't supposed to. Oh well they can kiss my bum for all I care. He said with a slight smirk. He looked between the two girls. Is this one at least a pure blood? he asked with a sneer.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 pm

"I'm Rosalie, Rosalie Malfoy. It's fine, I never do what I'm supposed to." Rose smirked. "I am. Hellooo, I'm a Malfoy!" Rose said. It was very quiet out here, and very loud inside the Great Hall. Rose felt very weird, because normally she loved loud places. Today, though, she just couldn't handle it. She wondered why the girl was out here anyways.

Rose was sure she knew the rules.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:39 am

Oh, sorry. Godric said to Rosalie. I meant the boy she was traipsing around the grounds with. He was surprised to learn of another Malfoy. Then again this was Hogwarts the Malfoy alma mater.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 am

"That's fine. Traipsing around?" Rose asked, looking questioningly between the two of them. Had they been boyfriend and girlfriend or something? They didn't seem related, but they could be. Rose kept her mouth shut. It wasn't any of her business anyway. She sighed. "I'm going to go wait by my common room. I'll see you guys sometime or another." Rose said.

She stood up and walked down the stairs to the dungeons, smiling at the familiar place. The dungeons had felt more homey than Malfoy Manor ever did. That surprised her greatly her first year, but she had grown to love the dungeons. She grinned as she went by the common room. Ah, it was good to be back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top