Just another boring day...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just another boring day... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just another boring day...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another boring day... Empty Just another boring day...

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Okay so here's the deal, I didn't go to school cause I'm kinda sick, but that doesn't mean I can't RP! I have the whole to myself now, and I need to get some plotting and stuff done! SO, I need help with that, here's a list of the student charries I have XD

Hitame Higurashi- thirteen, Gryffindor, depressed. She found out her real parents are alive, has been recently tortured by Felix Barker... doesn't trust anyone...

Lysander Scamander- fourteen, Ravenclaw, shy. Ly is really smart but he's also really shy. Especially around girls. He's almost always studying or reading...

Danielle Mulciber- fifteen, Slytherin, devious. Danny loves to pull pranks on people, younger and older, than her. She really likes to pull those pranks on Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. But mostly Hufflepuffs XD

Damitrius D'Eath- fifteen, Gryffindor, hyper. Mitri is a really active girl. She's really hyper, and she hates werewolves, because she thinks they "took" her sister away from her.

Ryo Hiroku- sixteen, Hufflepuff, vampire, depressed. Ever since his parents died it's been like he died with them. All the attention goes to his twin sister, and he basically hates her for that.

Mariposa Cruz- sixteen, Gryffindor, tomboy. Mariposa is basically a tomboy. Now she's been learning to wear feminine clothing, and she's definitely been attracting the attention of boys because of that. but she really hates the clothes.

And finally...

Yumi Zante- seventeen, Slytherin, devious. Yumi is basically the same as Danny(probably where Danny got it from). Yumi is also likes to pull pranks on people but she doesn't care what house they're in, she just pulls the pranks.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Just another boring day... Empty Re: Just another boring day...

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:43 pm

How about Danny pranks Alex, but she has no Idea who she's dealing with. Alex the king of revenge, pranking, and awesomness lol xD
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:49 pm

If Alex tries to get revenge on her, he has no idea who he's dealing with... But if you want him to get pranked, alright then... -shrugs-
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Danny will never pull a prank again after Alex is done with her lol xD
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Sure she won't...

Anyways can you start the thread for them, I'm kinda busy atm
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Anyone else want to RP with my charries?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top