Great Lake - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Great Lake - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Great Lake

Page 2 of 107 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54 ... 107  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Great Lake

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:59 am

(Spartan looks again and sees something move in the grass he pulls out his wand just to be sure and it goes in the grass again but it was a mouse.) "Oh nevermind" he said sitting down heart racing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:03 am

Ginevra looked around, as Adrenn seemed to be getting really paranoid. "I think you can put your wand away Adrenn. Theres nothing here that can attack you! I would have heard something to. I think you might wanna go back up to the Gyffindor common room and get some sleep!" Ginevra suggested taking another look around just to see that she was not crazy.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:05 am

"It's not that it's just I can't exactly trust this place when I fought the Kracken here" he said very calm "Im calm now"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:11 am

"Creature? What type and why exactly?" she asked now closing her book and listening to Adrenn speak as it was going to be some story.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:15 am

(He takes a deep breath) "When I was here I saved a friend of mine from a creature and I killed it but once I came back up I was attacked from behind by a Kracken he dragged me into the water but I lucikcly threw a gernade in the creatures mouth which caused it to blow up on the inside." he said in one breath
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:22 pm

Ginevra stared at Adrenn. It was not everyday that you heard a story like this one. "Okay....And im guessing you've been paranoid, when your around here ever since. I don't think your going to get attacked. Im here to and ill also hear movement, which I haven't."Ginevra said trying to calm his heaving breathing down a little. But, it wasn't totally the truth, she now had her wand at her side, because she had indeed heard one of the sounds that Adrenn did. The bad part about it was that the sound sounded closer to her than it did to him. She wondererd if she was just getting paraniod, as it was quite early in the morning and she wasn't a total morning person.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Darren walked outside with a scarf and some thick slytherin robes. It was still cold but there was little snow now. He walked towards the lake as always. It wasnt as crowded as usual, which was a good thing because he had to study for his OWL's. So picking a spot close to the lake beneath a tree he sat down and took out his DADA book.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Ginevra turned at the sudden arrival, of Darren who sat on the other side of the tree where Adrenn and her were sitting. "Hey Darren. Studying?" she asked as she didn't know if he had reliesed they were there. She shivered a bit as she was quite cold as her Ravenclaw robes billowed in the wind.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Darren looked at the speaker, and realized that it was Ginevra. "Yeah, fifth year is a real pain" he said yawning. He wasnt really cold at all, since he had put a heating charm on himself.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:37 pm

She was looking at Darren who looked as bored as ever having to stuty for O.w.l.s and she she was only in third year she did not have to take them yet. BUt, she knew once they came they were going to be a real pain.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 107 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54 ... 107  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top