Train Car
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Train Car Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Train Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train Car Empty Train Car

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 am

Aden had gotten to the platform early so that he could have a train all to him self. Aden had never been the social butterfly here at Hogwarts and the fact that it was is last year and he had very few realtionships past the aqaintance mark reflected on his personalty poorly so by having his own car he could spare the others of dealing with him. Aden sat looking at a cover of The Daily Prophet reading about the new minster which in his oppinion was a little young, but we would all have to wait and see how he would do with all of this Drama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Train Car Empty Re: Train Car

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Dom had been looking for a car on the train, her siblings were off somewhere and she couldn't find any of her cousins. She found a car that had only one person and a plus.. it was male. She knocked on the door and opened it lightly. "Mind if I sit here?" she asked him, her smile showing.

She stepped into the car and looked him over a few times. Blonde hair. Brown eyes. This was Doms type of guy, in her opinion he was totaly gorgeous. She waited to see if he would respond to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Aden had kind of been zonng off about a vision he had the other day, ut at this oint he hjad not been able to make heads or tails of it, but he snapped back to realty when the girl asked him if she could sit with him. "Oh of course you can I am just zoning out really, but i think some company would be nice." Aden said as got up and held out his hand. Aden thought she looked like a Weasly, and he always eemed to run into the Weaslys at random time and it was beging to becomean expected thing for him. "I forgot to mention before, but my name is Aden Williams it is a pleasure to meet you." Aden remarked with a smile on his face. He felt that if he was not extra cordigal she might go and find herself another compartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Dom looked at him. "Im Dominique Weasley... and I already know who you are. Your Vics boyfriend right?" she asked him, jumping right to the point and not dawdling with asking the questions. She really did miss the closeness between her and Victoire that there used to be, one day they were close and the next they were far away from eachother... like Victoire had hopped on a plane and just left the family link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top