{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 4 Empty Re: {Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:24 am

"Alright, it's your treat" Izzie grinned. Izzie found the place she was looking for and pointed at it. "That's the one!" Izzie clapped excitedly. She walked up to the door and opened it and waited for him to walk in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 4 Empty Re: {Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]]

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 am

Sterling felt a little awkward entering while she was holding the door. He slid his hand in behind her and held it open instead, saying "Ladies first," with a smile. She seemed so much happier and bouncier... it was a much more enjoyable personality. He smiled again for no apparent reason, happy to be around her.

"So, where did this sudden mood picker upper come from?" he asked conversationally as he peered inside a restaurant he had never been inside before.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 am

Izzie grinned and entered the restaurant. "Thank you" Izzie smiled at Sterling. She flipped her hair and walked up to a vacant table with two chairs. She took a seat. "I'd rather be happy than suicidally sad" Izzie told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 am

Sterling's eyes widened a little at the scent of her hair. By the outer condition of her, he wouldn't have suspected her to be wearing perfume and was therefore caught off guard by the scent. Perhaps she wasn't wearing perfume and she simply always smelled that way... Sterling went in behind her as he recovered from his momentary trance.

"Well that's true," Sterling said with a smile, his mind going to Chase, who used to be happy but was now suicidally sad... where had she gone wrong? Shrugging slightly, he bounced along beside Izzie. "Well it's very nice to meet you," he said with a smile. "How come we've never spoken before?"
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 am

Izzie felt good about meeting this guy, Sterling. "I guess I was too involved and in love with Daniel.." Izzie explained to him. She grinned at him and looked at the menu. "And it's a pleasure meeting you too..you must've heard my singing and I might've lured you to me, hey?" Izzie chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Sterling felt a little awkward at her comment... that was exactly how he was now... too involved with his love with Catalina to remember anybody else in the world existed. It probably wasn't very healthy...

Sterling thought vaguely of Sirens and Veela. Was it possible it was for one of these reasons he was so inexplicably allured by her music? "Yeah I was... you have a beautiful voice," he said conversationally. He looked curiously at his own menu... he particularly like dumplings... did they have any here?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 am

Izzie blushed and grinned. "Aw, that's sweet..." Izzie replied. Izzie bit her lip and finally decided what she was going to order. "I'll have a short soup and...a butterbeer..yourself?" Izzie asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 am

Sterling smiled again for no apparent reason. She bit her lip in a concentrated way... it reminded him so much of Catalina he was fairly surprised he didn't lean forward and kiss her on the spot for her similarity and general charm... but he didn't.

"I think I'll just have a firewhiskey... I'll save the rest of my money for us both to get Fizzing Whizbees. Do you like them?" he asked conversationally. He loved how they would literally explode in your mouth with sweet fizzy juices that came out almost too fast to swallow and much more than could possibly be stored in those Skittle sized capsules naturally...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 am

Izzie looked at Sterling like he was an alien. "I haven't heard or had those before" Izzie said, embarrased. She chuckled and exhaled deeply. "Are they nice? Describe them to me" Izzie said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 am

Sterling leaned forward and laughed at the memory of his first one he had had when he was five years old. The fizz had jetted out both his nostrils and shot two feet out in front of him before arcing to the floor. His sisters had given him one without telling him how to handle it, and he ended up getting in trouble with his parents because he made a mess it took them a flick of their wand to clean up. "Well, they're spherical and about the diameter of a Knut. You put them in your mouth and once you start chewing them, they explode with a bunch of sweet juice tasting fizz that you have to swallow as fast as you can or it'll come out your nose. I like them, but a lot of people don't." he said with a kind of dreamy expression on his face.

Sterling suddenly realized he wasn't technically old enough to drink firewhisky, and therefore ordered butterbeer when the waitress came to take their orders. He didn't want to give Izzie a bad impression of him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum