{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 3 Empty Re: {Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:16 am

Daniel turned around and saw another spell flying toward him then blocked that spell away from him. Of course the person who break up with the other person is always the bad guy then he stopped in the middle of the path looking ahead of him then back at them tilting his head sideway. "Will you please cut that out" he shouted walking back to him. He saw Sterling put his arm purposely around Izzie and just rolled his eyes to hide his emotion. "Please just leave me alone" he said softly putting his wand away then held out his hand to show he was weoponless tears running down his eyes looking at Sterling and Isobel sadly then just looked at Isobel. "Just because i broke up with someone doesn't automatically makes me the bad guy. Good job Isobel i hope your happy i never thought i'd see a day when your so bloody selfish. I try to be nice and now i just give up" he shouted in anger.

Last edited by Daniel M. Valantine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]] - Page 3 Empty Re: {Alone} *&* {Brokenhearted} [[Anyone]]

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am

Sterling gave Izzie what he thought was a comforting hug as he cast another protective charm around them the barricade the first to block any other jinxes he could be firing. He was no longer in the mood for a duel... not when there was a crying young girl in his arms. "It's alright," he said soothingly.

But then he had turned around again... but he wasn't going to fight. Sterling dropped the shield charm and stowed his wand away, but not letting go of Izzie yet. He wanted to make sure she was emotionally well before he did so.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 am

Daniel watched them for a moment, tears running down his cheek like a razor blade. "I'm sorry" he cried looking away from them; feeling like he was spiraling into his doom. "Maybe it best if i just kill myself" he said harshly and sadly turning his back to them walking away from them again gripping his wand tightly just making sure he was prepared for when Sterling would attack him. He looked back at Sterling; tension washign all over his face. "Oh and Sterling no hard feeling. I'm sorry that you and Chastity didn't work i hope we can all be friends" he looked at him then back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 am

Sterling frowned. It kind of shattered his mental image of Daniel as the bad guy when he was being this understanding... he kept his wand away and said, "What... exactly did Chase tell you? She... didn't tell me she was bothered by me..." he said, though he remembered one instance in which she had told him how much he had hurt her that one day he had said all those things he didn't mean... but he had already apologized for that...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Daniel smiled. "How you hurted her, calling her the 'S' word. She told me that she feels guilty about hurting you and can't get over the fact that she had she had hurted you. The memory of her watching the expression on your face when you found her with another boy still haunts her" he said looking at him with a crooked smile then at Isobel and back; giving him a long heavy sigh no one longer seeing Sterling as a bad person... Well no quite since he had he his arm around Isobel after Danny had broken up with her but he knew he was going the right thing. "I just want to make her happier, make her feel more wanted to the world" Daniel said looking at Isobel again. "I'm not saying your making her miserable or anything just..." he trailed off not able to bear being around Isobel anymore. "Bye Sterling. I have to get going now i'm just causing trouble here continue what you were going to do, have some lunch and do whatever you want with her" his forehead creasing with worries he wasn't quite yet able to let her go he loved Chastity but just wasn't ready to let Isobel go yet not saying she couldn't date but it was awfully quick to him that she had found a boy that liked her and she liked him back. "Bye forever Izzie" he said in a hurt voice, unbealiving what she did earlier --- just laugh and offered Sterling some lunch without defending Danny from the spell. "I don't think we can talk ever again" he said as more tears fell down his cheek and then he turned and with incredible speed he ran out of Hogmeade then into the forest sitting on a rock sobbing and crying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Sterling looked down in shame. Of course... he hated himself now for making Chase feel so badly... happy, bubbly Chase... he didn't want to cry right now, though... he had already made amends with her... he needed to be happy, or she would never be.

Heaving a sigh, he turned to Izzie again. "Are you alright?" he asked her again gently, squeezing her affectionately. He hated seeing people sad... he hated seeing Danny sad, although Izzie just seemed much more vulnerable and in need of help than he did, so he stayed where he was instead.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:51 am

"D-Daniel..." Izzie cried. She put her hand out to reach for him but it was too late. She then held Sterling and cried on him for a bit. "I'm..sorry..for dragging you..into..this fight and for...making you drenched..with my tears" Izzie whimpered at Sterling. "I don't want to say bye forever...I don't want to forget about him...I cannot" Izzie told Sterling. She shivered a little bit and got up to her feet and tried to make herself cleaner. "Would you still have...lunch with me anyways? Please...Before I try to find him and hurt him and myself more?" Izzie asked Sterling, once more. She wasn't trying to hurt Daniel in anyway, she wanted time alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Sterling sat and allowed her to cry on him, although he hardly knew her. He didn't mind, and wanted to help in any way he could. He stroked her hair and didn't say anything, primarily due to the fact that he was oblivious to the reasons of contentions between her and Danny.

"Don't be sorry Izzie, it's alright." he said calmingly as he kept on stroking her back. He hoped it made her feel better.

"And of course, I already agreed didn't I?" he said, laughing. She was adorable. "Where would you like to go?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:07 am

Izzie bightened up a little bit and thought. "Er, some place Madam something..." Izzie said, trying to think of the name. She started to head towards where all the restaurants and hoped he'd catch up. He was so nice to her, even though they'd never spoken much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 am

Sterling led her toward the more public areas of Hogsmeade, walking along beside her happily. He fingered the two galleons and six sickles in his pocket. "I'll only go if I'm buying," he said reasonably. He didn't have anything else to do with the money anyway. He smiled at Izzie and kept walking. She was fun to be around.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum